Tuesday, March 3, 2009

==YOu KnOw WhaT?==

You know what? After what happen to me today. I can't endure the pain anymore. I can't!! I am dying within!! I don't want to live this kind of stupid life anymore.
Today once after i did my PA graph, i had this thought to actually ran away from everything. I do know? I really take my time to plan where am i going and what i am going to do for a living.
I plan to ran to somewhere far but not too far and i had my relatives there. Then i am going to find a job that can actually support my living cost and some extra for myself to spend. But after long thoughts, i find myself no difference with those "chickens" in Geylang. *no kidding man=.=*
I set another aim again this time, but i don't know how long can i keep it going myself. I really don't know. Recently i have been an ignorant savage, thinking i knew a lot, but i actually knew nothing at all. NOTHING!! My stupid confidence is really biting me back hard.
I should have known all this. I think i need to keep my mouth shut up, focus more on studies and revise more as I HAVE NO MORE TIME anymore. Should not spend my time like pouring water man.
What is worst? i know what i've said now won't last me long. So, i am going to find a victim.
A person who is blur, know nothing like me, can stay back home anytime, doing the same course as i am, or might be slightly smarter so when i ask questions he/she can answer me back.
God, please help me to find someone like this so that i can improve my studies and really score for my next test or exam. I really wish that i can have good grades for once. *prays*
Thank You God.
And not to forget God, I do wish that I wont be lazy as usual. I wish that u can grant me some "hardworking-ness" in me. PLEASE!! T.T As i am in desperate need for this. REALLY DESPERATE. So God, i can suggest You a way to grant me this hardworking-ness.
It's by making sure that I wont have much chance to online and i have sufficient time to read what i suppose to know so i can apply what i've read then i can get good grades.Thank You.
I know i asked too much, but the only thing i can do now is pray and start to do some homework i delayed long time ago...LONG TIME ago..=.= *slaps self*
Oh, not to forget the last way to get my kiasuness back. I just remember, that is never comfort me after test and keep on say bout how the answer suppose to be. I think that would be a very super powerfull. I suppose so? @.@

I think i talk to much d. Gonna go and bathe and do some, * at least some? * work..T.T


Thx fr reading..

0 comments: