Sunday, March 15, 2009

confused?? @@

Morning guys. It's now 8.51 am, and i jst woke up. The 2nd time i woke up so early even i gt no tuition..=.= something is wrong wit me.
I jst found out many weird things happening to me lately.
I don't know whether I should be happy or sad?
At a moment, I was so emo, then something else happen i gone smiling again.
This is so bad. Just hating myself. I have been hypnotizing myself that none of this is real and u were dreaming. But when i woke up..=.= it's 8++ in the morning and it's is happening and already happened to me.
At this very moment, what could be worst than having a headache now? =.=
Should not have woke up too early..T_T
Should sleep longer at least i can find something useful to do..>.< I wan to post some pics but dont knw wht pics to post. Haiz.. I suppose to be focusing on studies..=3= Really wondering how i can be distracted so badly..=.= Hates myself.. Oh.. recently i jst learned a good value.. Never do things that u would regret. Never.. I've aware that nothing is too late.. As long as u wan it, jst go fr it.. if u missed the chance previously, then dont repeat it.. Go for it again.. but if u think it's useless means i has no more meaning to u anymore..
ditching bblog in the count of 5s..XD

Thx fr reading..

0 comments: