Saturday, March 28, 2009

WTF IS LOVE?=.=

It's around 2 pm now.. i suppose to call him.. but when i was about to call him.. my bro said he gt something to tell me..
He has been in a relationship fr few months..he met this girl near his working place..
I knew it once they were on.. cause my bro have been calling her fr everyday.. spending about 50% of his pay jst to buy things fr her.. make her happy.. treat her fr movie and meals..
i remember when my bro used to talk to her every night b4 he went to sleep..
she's my bro's 1st gf.. so my bro really wan to make sure things will work out no matter how..
at first i dont like it..cause i knw.. it wont work..especially wit my bro's temper.. he is a short-tempered person.. he can really easily get annoyed and irritated..but as well as hurt..
He told me tht he broke up wit her gf..
and i gt really surprised.. *somehow expected inside my heart..cause my bro now studying in mmu..so the time they spend together is less..
and i knew i bro wont give up on his first jst like this.. seems tht..
It's the girl tht actually ask my bro to break up..
reason??
a very stupid idiotic lamish wtf-ing bullshit asshole-ish ridiculous reason..tht is>>
"ur father is not working.. ur family background doesnt fit wit mine.."

WTF TO THT BIT**!!! GO GET UR F_KING RICHIE GUY SOMEWHERE ElSE WHORE!!!
if u really mind bout my bro's background...

THEN WTF IS THE REASON U SAY YES TO HIM.. AND SPEND ALL HIS MONEY AND PROMISE HIM THT U WILL BE TOGETHER WIT HIM?
=.= F U!!

if u knew his background was suck..
(AND I HEARD HIM TELLING U THIS AND U SAY "NVM U DONT CARE and u promise will stay beside him frever.." *konon le tuu*)
then why did u wan to be a cheap bit** and spend his money? so desperate fr the money then go be ur true self la.. dont use ppl..
my family is already in bad condition.. and my bro dont like to spend his money at all on things tht he thinkn is not worth it.. and now..
because of u..he spend most of it jst to make u happy and wht he get??
NOTHING!!!
and he used up his money,, and now.. he dont knw how to live
beside the reason of u hurting him.. now his hostel expenses is also use up..
and his hp is still wit u..=.= u BIT** took his hp fr wht? cheapo!!!
throw ur lousy hp wit my bro and took his N73=.=* he say if hw dwn d give me knw?!! ARGH!!!

i tell ya u BIT**... u watch out.. jst because i saw u once only cause i came back frm school early tht day.. and thank god i did=.=..
so if nxt time u sddnly gt a girl slap u.. i wish tht it would be me ..
SO NOW GO F*** OFF TO FIND UR RICHIE GUY!!!
and too guys out there..
WATCH OUT FR THE BIT** STAY FAR AWAY FRM HER..UNLESS SHE STATE HER PRICE.. *i suppose tht's wht the whore does always..

pls ignore this port..cause i dont knw where to release my anger d.. XD

thx fr readng..^^



0 comments: