Tuesday, March 31, 2009

today..$#@!*&^% LOL

Hi.. today everything was out.. i thought i was a bad thing.. cause i saw some of the evil side signs.. bt if i think frm the other side of it.. i feel less stress and guilt fr keeping secrets frm my friends..i can now talk more freely.. but ofcourse more problems come out frm his side.. i wrry fr him.. i really do.. cause i dot mind if ppl say bout me.. but if he gt involve i dont knw how he is going to face it.. i really dont knw.. hope everything work out.. i got worried and i wan to talk to my "chi mui" but i only found one of them.. so i talk to him.. the only him "chi mui" i gt.. i really treat him as my chi mui.. lucky he was those concious ppl to talk to.. XD

one of the things he told me *took frm msn*>>>
Graham
so i said maybe they got better listener ma...if u are a bad listener doesnt mean u are bad fren ma


this is wht graham told me when i talk to him around 8pm..
i was a lil bit over reacted + emotional today..
i've make a lot of ppl tht really cares bout me sad today..
i really must go and take some anger management classes d..T_T

srry guys.. fr making u guys sad and guilty..
it's all my fault.. pls dont be sad anymore..
and STOP blaming urself.. the root of all this is me.. being so lebih..

haiz..got addicted to this song.. tht i saw frm becky's blog..
i fell in love wit the song..
it's confession from a friend by 2am..

0 comments: