Tuesday, March 17, 2009

continue...

i woke up at 9 today.. not much diff fr me today..
i recently jst notice i lost my appetite.. i dont knw why and wht have happen to me till i have lost my appetite..
I try to recall everything tht happens to me recently but i notice that it's totally contradicting wit each other.. i mean each and everyone of it.. I dont knw i should be happy or sad or things.. i jst dont knw..
Is this the time where humans need to think and meditate to regain their stable thoughts and emotions?
I hope to knw.. Seems tht i never try to find out previously..
reaching such state of life now.. i got no idea wht should i do.. previusly i can roughly guess wht i suppose to do , fr the sake of living of course.. but now.. i got none in my head..
Life has it's owwn ups and downs.. Seems tht the down part of mine is more hurtful than the up part of mine.. F it la...
MIght be i jst have to hate myself? And not be the person who i am now? i should be more mean and strict.. and be like dont give a fknig damn thing bout anything? and jst make sure my life is wht i want? stupid me har? LOL talking to myself again..
Seems tht i have been living in my own world.. alone again.. no matter how many ppl stands beside me.. i still felt alone again.. LOL pathetic of me isnt it?
WHo would have understand me? dont think anyone will.. cause they are not me.. but i do appreciate their effort.. Sometims my thoughts wonder.. why am i born?? and why am i wasting my life like this? does this means tht i will receive punishment and go to hell? or whtever i am doing now is destiny? i think i am over superstitious.. waaayyy to over..
should have been more rasional.. LOL looks who talking..
my frustration came back to me again when she told me she wwan to stop.. and she mean it..
she asked me on my previous job's pay and this make me worried.. am i thinking too much? is she trying to scare me or jst tht she really mean it?
if she really mean it and she DOES it.. i am so.. LOL-ed ...
i wan to live my life carefree... jst let me do it fr this life can i? but i rather suffer now than later.. so God.. do the worst u can or i'm gonna find u and hunt u down..

=yiting=

0 comments: