Sunday, March 8, 2009

TT_TT ~ My DiEt~

Hi to all ^^ What a nice day today, don't you guys think so? XD
FXXX LA!! walao.. ma de!! why rain wor? i very hungry know? =.=

The story begin on friday..=)
Came back from home after tuition, ate maggi as dinner XD *curry flavor oo*
dont remember if i went out after tht? but i dont think i did? then i sleep at 6 the next morning cause i spent my precious and suppose-to-be-chem-time replaced wit the movie.
I accidently browse through the preview and notice that a guy in the show really catch my attention. LOL so practical of me XP Show name? Hei Tang Ma Qi Duo *i like ah wei oo XP*


On Saturday,
suppose to be attending chemistry tuition, i wan to go XD but the inner me doesnt really prefer the morning call XP and i was blessed wit good news that the tuition was cancelled due to PIBG in school. *hot gossip bout the PIBG, anybody wan knw? ask me privately ^^*
I woke up at 3pm XD cause of the macchiato show. Then notice no food on table. So i cooked mamee * itik flavour, nice knw? i like mamee's noodle more cause it's more smooth and not soggy not saying tht maggi is..-.-* then in the evening, i ate maggi cause i was in the room, unaware tht all the food had jst finish being sucked up by my dad, mom and sis..T_T hate them!!
nite? LOL WHY MY LIFE IS SO FUNNY? XD I ATE MAGGI AGAIN!! LOL T_T i jst "LOVE" my life..

On Sunday,
Go to tuition, reach tuition around 8.45 pm. I thought i was the late one, but in the end? I JST HATE MY LIFE MORE. I was the among the earliest all THANKS TO MY STUPID SLEEPING BRAIN!! wasted my sleeping time =.= then when i reach home, Mummy was not around!! she went to massage again..T_T leaving me unfeed..*sobs* then i cooked maggi again..*curry flavour* then in the evening? maggi again.. she was too lazy to cook..then nite? wht do u guess? if it's maggi then u are wrong XD it's... MAMEE *huhu i jst hate my fstupid life*

On Monday,
Too fed up that i've been eating instant noodles fr the past 3 days=.=
In the morning i wen to tuition, pass by a dimsum shop XD bought some to eat XP the only real food i've been eating fr the past 3 days. Then, came back frm tuition.. NO FOOD AGAIN!! u knw wht? WTF LO~~ Complained to mom and all i get is a bowl of maggi again..=3=
then.. MY SAVIOUR IS HERE FR THE RESCUE~!! ahhhhttt~!!!
sw called me out to go and eat..but the maggi was on the table already..so i ate it b4 i wen out.
then we all went to mp's food court to eat, chicken rice claypot *shared wit tong*
then after tht we went to giant. i bought yogurt drink again XD too tempting to resist ^^
then i bought keropok somemore =D

at last some real food.. >.< so touched.. thx sw ^^
well, nothing to say anymore. Just posting this up for the sake of update :3

Thx fr reading ^^

0 comments: