Friday, March 13, 2009

LoooOOONNnnngggGG Post XD

Hi! Just too bored today..>.<
So took a few pics around the house and post it..XP

It all begins when teddy jump out frm the back of the lappy and wanna play wit me..>>

then dear dear gt excited and happy cause knws tht teddy wan to play wit me..so he wanna come along XD

then we took a pic together XD awww

(\_/)
okie okie i knw it's lame.. (='.'=)

next would be>>
trip to PARLIMEN!! ahhhhHHHTTT~!! >o<
parlimen template XD

gone to KLCC after tht.. wrry all of us will be lost in the mall..== err
so i took the guide templates jst fr safety purposes..LOL
frgt to take pics cause we're pretty much in a rush.. tht's wht i feel..

nxt random pics>>


my lappy, specs and also purse.. all in red as usual.. now i am near to my full completion of FREVER RED!! XD

my favourite drink..*beside plain water ^^
i can really take this everyday XD
this is the only food in my house tht i dont like to eat..dont even knw wht it is..=.= taste so weird..>.<"'
ahh.. my fav chopstick and spoon.. XD

it's really frm korea!! i think it is? cause i heard some ppl in arts 3 say tht my chopsitck wasnt frm korea.. dont like it but it's their opinion..not mine.. so WTF do i care bout it? huh!!

pretty huh? XD

nxt>>>


all this is given by ppl.. this is wht i manage to find cause it's aroundme tht time..
all this was never bought by me.. other ppl gave to me de..

reason why i do this post? TOO BORED... T____T
i dwn do hw le.. so brain sucking energy..=.=
anyhow, this is all till now XD will update if there's any new..^^

Thx fr reading..LOL


0 comments: