Sunday, November 30, 2008

JuSt Me...TxT

i am not blaming anyone but myself now.. sorry fr making u all unhappy but i really have my own problem.. really.. pls try to understand.. i am trying my best to do all i can to fit wit u guys d.. but now i really cant make it anymore.. i knw tht it's a gathering.. i knw.. i really wan to go.. just tht my hands are tied real tight now.. i wanted ot go a lot but.. i dwn go on the basis of me owing someone's help to go there.. really dwn.. i have been owing ppl to much now.. i dwn keep continue till the moment where i cant bear all the charges.. i am afraid of that moment.. really am~~
i gt my problems.. really.. sorry.. might be you guys dun knw.. but i really like to go out wit u guys and have fun.. but fr me there is always a limit.. i've crossed tht limit now.. and my backup is down now.. so i really can make it..
and pls dun cancel it jst because of me..
there is a lot of reason blocking frm me to go.. i knw we have plan it fr long time d.. but argh.. i dun knw wht to say d la.. i dwn make u guys sad but if i go.. i will suffer fr the whole year..

today jst now, my mom just told me tht i make her lost RM500 fr a hp. She bought a new hp cause she though tht i am using her hp now..but i jst make use of the battery.. and i leave the old hp unused.. She went to buy a new hp today.. wit a loud speaker.. then she saw the old hp and asked me bout it.. i told her i jst need the battery.. there u go~ few vulgar words and hits~ ya.. my internet and games and outing is on the bet.. T.T
and might be even staying back after school is no longer avail fr me anymore..sob*
haiz.. this is my life..

i dont knw wht to tell u guys anymore..i hope we can find a solution..

0 comments: