Saturday, November 1, 2008

BuSY dAY..^^

Hi~! hahahaXD
Let me start my story today from this morning la. Today, old story.. woke up late again..hahahaXD dont knw why i was too sleepy to woke up in the morning even i slept early yesterday.. *-.- weird.. nvm that.. back to my story.. yesterday my friends and i planned to go out today to DP and MP.
Besides to meet up, wanted to see the
GAMEX that is held frm this 31st Oct to 2nd Nov.. *went there yesterday fr the same reason and was not really satisfied wit wht they organised..tsk tsk..bad bad..

Cause i overslept, therefore have to call my dad to fetch me to tuition.. he was not really happy of it..T.T cause i always overslept..hahahaXD After tuition, I planned to go to MP but will walk back together wit Chia Wen first.. but seems tht Chia Wen's papa come and fetch her d.. have to walk back alone..

BUT
, *hahahaXD* lucky me~!! I went and ask around who is going to MP..kakaka.XP *hoping to find a person to send me there..hahaha.. and thus found my saviour after tuition..hahahaXD THANK GOD~! and not to forget THANK YOU fr sending me to MP
THANK YOU SO MUCH William~!
hahahaXD you made my day!! ^^

BUT again.. *unlucky of me..* i was too early.. was suppose to meet up at 1.30 but reach there at 12.45..LOL.. since lik, becky, may fong, papa and pui xiang not there yet.. so, i followed William gang.. Met a few friends of his.. One of it named Liang...*something la..* (frgtten d..hahahaXD) so i call him Ah Liang.. he's a student frm Dasien.. *a college where some of my friends wanted to go to..hahahaXD and i heard it's a nice place..* then i followed them to lepak around first while waiting fr them..they went to see some dota match and i went to play some games..hahaha..

AND I GET A FREE T-SHIRT ~!! WOOT~!!hahahaXD there you go.. my t-shirt..*limited edition wor..


*TRIED MY VERY BEST TO STRETCH FR U ALL TO READ D! XP

hahahaXD
then after tht.. went to Shibaraku to wait fr lik and others.. today is quite a busy day fr everyone..gt the rovers farewell but i did not go..cause telling the truth.. lik wen and becky are more important to me than the rovers farewell..*i'm sorry seniors..but i really miss them too much d..T.T

after few mins we managed to gather up and we went to Pizza Hut to eat..
as usual I am sure to order the Sensasi Set meal..hahaha.. and ofcourse.. spagetti..hahaha not to frgt the sweet and spicy chicken wing..OMG~~!! so darn delicious~!! then we talk and talk and laughed and talk..like what we usually do.. felt like back to the olden days..hahaha..

there you go>> this is lik wen..hahaha..
*cute le?? ^^

Talk bout papa.. i miss her so much too.. but like usual.. she is so damn quiet=.=
and she gt a bf d named Axxx~! how could you not tell me bout it??=.=tsk~!! and she tried to deny it.. as if i dont knw~! huh!!** i was warned by her not to spread rumours..T.T she was so angry when i post this in my blog.. so i will rephrase the sentence>>he is not Axxx and she got no bf at all..
XP
may you get well soon.. and i knw you will ^.^
LOVE MY FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER~! ^0^
*HUG HUG*



Well.. bout the GAMEX things..

G=games
A=anime
M=manga
EX=exhibition

as i heard frm my friends.. the dota public competition is also participated by our
Malaysian No. 1 Dota-pro.. Sakura, i think not mistaken is his name.. He wore a Malaysian printed t-shirt.. lil bit plum.. enen.. no kidding le.. wanted to ask fr his autograph.. but i only saw him on the first day.. but today i cant seems to find him..haiz.. but nvm la..

this is wht i managed to buy frm the GAMEX* though most of it is free..hahahaXP*>> this is BEN's latest project, an online game drawn by him ^^ so nice.. and guess wht??kakakaXD i managed to get his autograph..hahaha this is his game cover where he signed fr me~ ^^ and this one too.. i think it's too dark d.. so you cant see his autograph..hahaha..but i suppose to have another one poster tht has my name on it~!!
but
STUPID ME~ i dont knw where i lost it..*sob T.T the other one is better.. he ask me to support him somemore.. but i lost it..sob..


lastly, some posters tht i bought frm GAMEX under HQ booth.. hahaha.. saw the 'boss/ owner' today..hahaha.XD so happy to see him.. but he is still scared of me..kakaka.. i think he is still under trauma cause i ate all his choco bar in his shop last time..hahahaXD but at least he still remember me~! LOL XD




well tht's all fr today on my outing ^^



bout me today...
hmm very happy and sad too.. happy cause i met wit my friends but sad cause they leaving soon d..T.T and dont knw when they are coming back..huhu... felt lil bit sick too.. might be my body too heaty d kua.. cause i ate to much spicy food d.. somemore all at once..swt but.. trying my best to avoid all this heaty food d..hahaha *i really did k.. really~!! enen trust me! dont knw why my neck still hurts when i bow down or try to turn around..might be because my way of sleeping is wrong ba? dont knw la..

okie la..tht's all..^^ thx fr reading XD

2 comments:

LikWen said...

gahh~~not nice le the picture..muahaha...

wuu....laoting im going back soon tomorrow...might be coming back next month or latest maybe in 3weeks time...

take care noe!! dun think too much la...see you so depress aso i wun happy 1....

我爱你<3

MayfonG said...

yi ting~~
i just realize tat i not really understand u very well..
if ooi din told me tat you are kinda emo in your blog,i wouldn't know too..
i'm so sorry for it..all the time we are together,but i din evev notice tat sometimes you are not happy..
and you have the responsible too..if you are not happy,we will be a good listener,dont keep anything in your heart.. VOICE OUT!!sorry again..from now onwards,i wil keep on watching you!!!!haha..luv ya~~hwaiting!!!