Monday, November 3, 2008

i am serious..>.<

Today is my unlucky day..haiz.. in the morning i was late and have to entertain the SFI primary and Xin Min Secondary.. was very tired.. have to bring them round the school and i have nothing to say to them..argh~!! communication break down T.T *sob
but worst yet to come, i fell down!! in school!! so pain..T.T huhu.. both legs and hands are injured. and I AM OK, guys.. no worries..= )
I think i've wake up frm bed wit the wrong foot step..
i have been thinking wht's all the causes of my sufferings...
and i think it's because my ownself...
Well, you see~ i actually made an agreement to myself tht i will change.. *the content is private ^^
and if not i will actually experience bad luck fr days?? or day?? maybe?? i dont knw..
but i think my agreement this time is to chun d..T.T
i jst slack off frm studies yesterday and today i already kena~!!??

but at least~
i manage to force myself to change today XD
i managed to pay full attention to my Math tuition and i actually able to do all the exe tht is given and understand the exampleS. LOL..hahaha..felt so proud..XP
i think i should keep this kind of attitude d..

and i really wan to thx to someone..XD i think if not because of him tht actually indirectly helped me^^ i wont be my oldself today XD
plan to change now..
since it's time >.<

i was hoping this to happen long time ago.. but no one knws bout it..hahahaXD and now i am telling everyone bout it now!!

MY BFF IS GOING TO HAVE A BF NOW~! WOOOT~!!
*i am pointing to my niece..heheheXD

and to you ^^ my niece>>
*others pls dun be so kepo go and read this part =.=
i knw the ppl in school now and i think i can read them real well d
but i havent change back to myself
i dont knw why~ but now i think i figure it out
i think i was worried bout you..LOL XD
after today, i am very sure tht someone else will now take care of you,
i will now turn back to my normal me
i actually have been waiting fr this moment very long already..
but today HE have proved to me when he go against his friends just to defend you,
i knw he is the right person for you !! ^0^
so pls be happy and if you have problems dun hesitate to find me, okie??
You're always my niece ^.^
*if he ever bully you again, tell me=.= i will chop him down for you..
seriously -.- DO TELL ME~!

hmm.. i think tht's all ba fr today?? ya.. i dun think i have much to say.. cause i'll be bz catching up my school hw now..
tomorw gt a chemistry experiment to do *swt
so hard somemore T.T

THX fr reading XD

1 comments:

MayfonG said...

i wonder who is the guy who wake u up?!!!i must thank to him anyway...im glad that u have back to urself,bt..a little bit oni..
well..now is my turn to bcm da second you d..i js realise tat on9 can kill ppl..xpecially those who are now still studying..
haiz...