Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CoNcRetE MiND..

jst me..
You think I'm an ignorant savage
And you've been so many places
I guess it must be so
But still I cannot see
If the savage one is me
How can there be so much that you don't know?
You don't know ...

You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew

wht is happening around me? i really wan to knw..
i no longer understand wht ppl around me thinks..
hating myself fr being so blur..T.T
i wan to knw wht happened to me..
is it me or it's them who have changed?
can anyone explain to me? i really need to knw..
why lie to me.. why do you wan to do it??
you're lying to me is it because you care wht i think??
or you're jst being yourself..?? tell me please.. i dont wan to live in a life
full of deceiving illusion.
let me out frm the missery.. it's killing me..
when i share this wit my friends.. i felt it's like i am influencing their thoughts..
and i am worried tht it's just me who think so..
i am worried and scared.. afraid of all this happening around me.
might be you cant sense it.. cause i have never shown it to you,
how much i care bout my friends and ppl around me.
But trust me, i do care and i hope tht all the bad things i knw bout you
is wrong. i do hope. prays~

0 comments: