Thursday, November 20, 2008

TrUe DeeP DeeP My HeaRt..

well.. me again..as usual..T.T today is jst not my day..
so i will summaries wht happen today.. since happy things doesnt happen a lot today..so...
the worst thing happen to me was i (my right toes) was tripped over by a person's car..T.T waa..*sobs.. was so damn pain when the wheel is jst on top of my toes..can feel the pressure..wanted to cry.. but cant cry out.. dont knw why was more angry tht time..shouted out when the wheels was jst on top of my toes*bout the last 3 of them*...T.T but the stupid driver went to move forward the car...causin all my 5 toes kena..*swt lo tht time..*
haiz... but lucky i have master the skill of healing and massage..hahahaXD
so my toes seem to be alright after tht..^^ not much bengkak d and i can move d..XD
at last..LOL
hmm.. after tht..nothing much d lo.. life goes on as usual... felt so sien..
miss kai di di also.. but he have spm on goin.. cannot blame him..T.T
and i miss connie too.. so ong no hear frm her d..
argh~!! if not cause my hp is spoilt..sobs.. then i can contact whoever i miss..T.T
haiz.. nvm la.. my bad day kua?? or week? or month or year?? OMG!!! no..~!!!
i dwn such life...

0 comments: