Sunday, November 9, 2008

JuDgeMeNt daY~!

Hi~! I was too lazy to post last few days ago, sorry bout tht ^^
Well.. I have a lot to talk bout actually but now i have none..
i am not blaming anyone but whenever i wan to post my blog there is always someone tht who will come and distract me.

Frm a jst a few happy sentence to a few advice then a few warnings then nothing..haiz..
felt so frust to find a time to actually type it out when i feel like i wan to do so..
Cause when u talk to them, the might be bz and never reply but when you yourself are bz, it seems tht they are there all at once jst to bother u...argh~!! =.=
*no offence to my friends, not talking bout u guys.. dun so sensitive

Just now was in a good mood, cause jst read some manga hahahaXD
but dont knw wht have gone into me.. but i have no mood at all.. even felt stressed when typing this blog. Even felt like being forced to type..haiz.. so fan arr..

i think tht ppl around me dun knw me well..i keep on facing this prob.. if it's frm a total stranger then i might jst dun care bout wht they've said.. but this time.. i do felt hurt.. i really did..no matter how, i am still a human and i have feelings too.. i beg u pls dun hurt me.. cause i am a revengefull person.. if u hurt me.. you'll lose a friend.. i can guarantee u, unless we are not friends at all..then, no point to judge and comment bout me.. go find another person to say and fulfil ur lousy judgement.. it irritates me when u act as if u knw everything bout me jst frm the cover me tht i've showed u..=.=
u really dun knw me well, so shut up and observe properly.. dun think ur obervations is good..cause my doings can be deceiving. Thus,ask me and not say me.
ASK me~!!! argh

wanted to listen to the David Tao' song.. frgt the title but i remember the chorus where he sing "i love you, suo ni ye ai wo, wuuu~"

haiz.. where is the other part of me? the real other part of me? is he having his other part and tht person is not me? will he be there for me to tell every small liltle happy and sad things? will he be there to protect me? will i be there fr him too when he needs company? will we be sharing everything?? will it begin and will it end?? anyone tell me??
who will knw?? only we knw..
liang ge ren bu deng yu wo men...

1 comments:

MayfonG said...

huh~~~i like the sentences tat u wrote 'liang ge ren bu nen yu wo men'..
haha..
n btw the song is cal'ai hen jian dan'..
i cnt say anything to u cs i hav my problem too..
wat v can do is lets us solve our prob n get rid of it..
it might take a long time bt i tink v can do it too...
do remember,v r 'HAPY GO LUCKY GANG'..
ok?hwaiting!!!!!!
love,ur fren..