Friday, November 21, 2008

SaD SaD daY...T.T

i hate my life and i hate it frm now on.. i dun knw wht happened to me.. but it jst happen tht my life sux now..T.T
i felt so lonely..*even i knw my friends are always wit me..
but in some matter.. it's me myself felt so..
story bout today>>>
today.. i felt down.. i felt like i am the bad aura to my friends and ppl around me.. some how i felt so.. i have never had this thoughts before.. but jst some how it crossed my mind today bout it..
tht~ i am the cause of all the bad things around me.. all because of me.. haiz..
friends argue.. never talk to each other.. make me sad and hate the time cause it's the one tht cause me to experience all this..
if we are in our old times.. i dun think we will have this prob.. but i knw.. i knw tht if times never pass we will never grow.. BUT~ i wan things tht we treasured last time to stay fr ever..T.T i really do..
but i felt like time have cheat on me.. all the promises tht we made and so called sealed is no longer kept..
i dun knw how to express my feelings.. i really dun knw how.. i tried to cry out so tht the pain cant be felt this much.. but, some how it jst seems doesnt work at all.. might be it's because it's too pain till i dun feel it anymore.. so numb..
i wanted to write some things in too.. bt it's jst somehow doesnt seem appropriate..
when think bout it, when it happen to me i was very angry and dissapointed, wanted to write in blog but... haiz.. argh~!! i hate me!!!WT* k??

i jst want back my friends and the realtionship we had last time.. tht's all..

i knw i have been asking this questions a lot of times, but i still wan to ask~~ i jst wan to..
is there anyone out there tht understands how i feel?? wht i am feeling now? is it same wit me? wht should i do? tell me? can i do it? CAN I??

and to papa, thx fr being there fr me eventhought u are bz and in pain.. sorry i cant be there to help u and accompany u.. if i can, i would like to do so, cause i never knw tht u are always tehre fr me.. i worry tht u will frgt bout me.. i really have tht kind of thoughts before.. i really do... but i always tell myself u wont do tht.. cause i knw u.. hahahaXD

fr my other friends, i never frgt bout u all.. i do think bout u all too... talk bout u guys and ur habits..LOL..i really do~! and I WILL ALWAYS KEEP U ALL IN MY HEART~!!!
if i forgotten bout u all, tell me~!! PLS TELL ME~!! i dont wan to lose a friend at all..
cause we are no longer in the same place, time, and motive..
but i do wish we can aim fr the same stars together.. *hugs*

*might be too many bad things happen to me recently, so i really cant bear it..

Thx fr reading..^^

0 comments: