Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HoROsCOpE<3

Hi~! today i am gonna write bout horoscope matches wit me ^^

First of all, the details below i get it frm my bff, May Fong XD
cause the horoscope thing is in chinese and a half (it is half...=.=) banana like me need someone to translate to me.. LOL *this is jst fr fun..not real one*


For a start, I am a Sagittarian>>
~i always love a guy where my family will object one
~but i will fight back against my family, if i never care who's gonna care bout him
~i am very curIous bout things happening around me
~happy go lucky person
~i am tht type of person where love will no bring me down
~if my love fail, i will gt rid of it very fast and move on
~i am also a stubborn person *will never learn frm the past love until my true love appear
~i hope tht there is someone who understand, trust, and appreciate me
~i am very loyal and easily believe ppl
~if i find out my partner on me, i will be VERY emotional
~i am too straight-forward, thus hurt many ppl around me
~wan to work even after marriage

Compatibility ^^,

Pisces (Feb 19- Mar 20)
when wit him, i always wan to take accompany him, and take care of him. He will give me the feeling to love. a good match fr me.

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
quiet a matching couple but, some of the his attraction cant be sensed by me..LOL..have a lot of things in common.


Leo ( Jul 23 - Aug 22)
will be a person who leads by my own emotions, thus will not last long if i'm wit him...the relationship is like fire crackers, start and ends fast.


Virgo ( Aug 23 - Sep 22)
if i'm wit the guy, the guy will be qi shi by me hahahaXD will hurt the guy cause i am too straight forward d and he is a carefull guy. not a good match


Cancer ( Jun 22 - Jul 22)
will sure to share the same dream, and the guy will be fussy. Sometimes will also argue cause disagree in some factors. Not a matching couple also

Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
will be the most matching couple, because both also a very agressive person. others asspect all good only one..spends money like water.


Taurus ( Apr 20 - May 20)
chances of being together is very low. No jodoh..*weird..

Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
he will be boring cause he like to act serious but he will pay attention to me...seems like a perfect couple but not frm the inside..migh scold him YOU LELAKI KOLOT~!! one day later..XD

Aquarius ( Jan 20 - Feb 18)
another matching couple. both of us will think tht we have other friends to concern, therefore either of us will not asked ou partner to choose between friends and their partner.


*some tht i have left out one.. I am sorry but cause mf like sien d wan to read fr me..hahahaXD LOL.. mst thanks her cause willing to read fr me..THANK U MAY FONG XD
I am
still finding

MatCh Of My LiFE..<<3


okie..now some craps tht have to do wit me..
hmm...recently nothing much happened tht interest me to talk bout...*beside myself which is interesting no matter how XD
miss my friends and kai di di-s, they are busy now cause having their exams and starting new sem..T.T wan to see them..knw wht they doing and laugh at them..*cough* i mean together wit them..haiz..

well now my own schedule also not very good..T.T *sobs
this month schedule totally full wit studies and next month will be totally alone..T.T

monday- math tuition, wednesday- math tuition, friday- math tuition somemore on saturday-chem tuitoin and sunday- physic tuition

waa..T.T.. *sobs really can die lo.. currently nothing much to talk.. will update if there is ^.^

okie la..Thx fr reading XP

0 comments: