Wednesday, October 29, 2008

attacks?? @@

AhhhHHHH~!! My cakes are under ants attack!!
T.T
I should have finished the whole damn box before I went for a nap.
And now gazillions *exact figure had been exaggerated greatly* of ants are attacking the box, invading my cakes' privacy!!
The good news is, I have another 2 mini boxes downstairs. IN THE FRIDGE. XD
kakaka... hah~!! in your faces you ..you wht ever ants~!! hahaha..

well.. tomorw gt test.. but too lazy to get my but off the bed and chairs
but thanks to my laziness i manage to built up a territory fr myself in the fridge area..hahaha
so darn proud of it.. but really excruciating to see my cakes to be eaten..
suppose to be 5 boxes but now.. only 2..huhu..T.T
curse you sista~!!!

damn frust today.. wanted to accomplish few lil tiny task
but keep on having prob~.. argh~!
stupid lappy.. *sorry but i have to say this lappy..time fr me to be truthfull towards myself..*
keep on having prob..=.=
but you have been wit me all this time..i knw..
we have gone through thick and thin together..nothing can separate us.. i knw tht..
but this time you really cross the line when you jammed fr the 1 minute~!! DAMN U~!!
was expecting better frm u.. very dissapointed..really very dissapointed..tsk tsk~!!

hmm.. nothing much to say now..if there's any i will update it later on..
thx fr reading..^^

0 comments: