Sunday, October 19, 2008

A piece of my mind...T.T

i wrote this cause i really havin a few communication problems wit my friends.. and i dun like it when it happen..i really hope that ppl can understand me well.. and see wht i am tryin to say..
firstly, this post is not mean to hurt you or offend you or wht okie??

just another way fr me to tell you all wht i feel..
cause i just found out that i'm tht hard to be understood.. i duno why also..

hahaha...lol..might be jst me nia..
but thx pui cause she has been understanding and really knw wht i'm doing..*hugs..thx



okie..
i dun really knw how to explain myself and usually when i wan to explain it actaully gt worst..
connie have tried to fix my usage of words b4 but it seems tht it doesnt work..hahaha..
poor her..*pats..
so...pls try your hardest to understand wht i'm tryin to say k??


i sometimes do things tht i am not suppose to do.. i dono why knw?? but something jst come in me and i jst do it..eventhough my friends will warn me bout the consequences..but..i just do it..
i actually do listen to them knw??
I REALLY DO LISTEN TO YOU ALL~!!! i swear i did..
just that.. it's so me to actaully ignore your advise and just keep in my head..

i admit sometimes and most of times i do frgt bout wht i promised to you guys..
but i keep it in mind..and try to control myself..

i just need time to do it..i'm sorry if i cant do it so fast..
might be it's just me..

another one more thing bout me, i think you all dun like is that i rebel and ignore and scold you when i am doing things i'm not suppose to do..

i think i need to make it clear.. not only 1 or 2...more ppl dun really understand me..
you can say i'm stupid but tht's how my brain works..


you can advice me..say me.. and stuff.. you hope that i can change..i do knw tht..
in condition..

1st~
DO NOT repeat your advice to me more than 3X continuously.. but if you find tht i never change..tell me.. remind me ..i really dun mind....


**add on...frgt to say that...i am those sau lyun em sau ngang*cantonese.. means..sou luan pu sou ing.. means.. take soft dun take hard.. ... something wrong..but i dono how to explain... hahaha..lol....
means..i hope that..you say me and not giving me a big hu ha tht i'm not changing and say me bout it.. i knw we have discuss bout this but...
this part of me is the hardest to understand..really.. i mean seriously knw??


2nd~
dun think tht i am really that bad when i do bad stuff k??
just that you always see the outer me..how i act and stuff..but you dono wht i'm thinking..

i might say i cant but inside me i actually i'm really trying hard...
so pls..dun come and tease me saying tht i'm not trying hard...
i knw i can change... just a matter of will or not only...and TIME...

begging fr time and also pls losen the lines..

.

and i will try my very best to change...
this is just my opinion..i'm sorry if you felt offended or wht?? but it's just me..T.T



i am just saying it out and not tryin to make you feel like you're evil bad bad ppl knw??
i really do care on wht ppl think of me and i knw it is fr my own good..i really do...

and doesnt mean tht in first place i never spoke out means you;re correct..
might be you're wrong..you're not sure bout me..so pls dun judge me and straigh away sentence me to death...
make things clear wit me..
i think tht, tht would be only why to knw wht i'm thinking.. i do have reason on wht i doing..
ask me pls...


thx fr reading.. ^.^

0 comments: