Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SoLuTiOns.. >.<

hehehe..today i dont really knw what i am going to say also..cause i find that updating a blog everyday really consume a lot of my time, and thoughts and not to left out, my energy..haiz..
nothing really happen today fr me..but one thing shocking fr me is that.. i saw her so worried..i felt so damn worried for the thing she worries bout and also her..hinz.. really very worried..

Today i've made up my mind to actually study d..i dont wan to be slacking off from my studies and be blur fr the rest of my life..i want to actually understand what i am suppose to learn and at least manage to do the questions and got it correct..i really do hope so..

We'll see how by then..hahaha..XD

oh...stomachache is back again to hunt mt down..sob..T.T
very tiring lo.. should drink more honey...enen..yes..more honey..
lol..it came out so wrong..hahaha..

today what so funny har?? oh ya.. i remember.. lol.. i dono my bro cant recognise my voice and differentiate it frm me and my lil sis.. shocking dude..~!!! lol..hahaha
my bro made a call back home to ask me few ques.. but i pick up the call when i was eating... i only manage to say hello..then he siad.."yi pheng..jie jie le?? chiao ta lai ken wo jiang hua"
i was like..hem mek?? *my mouth was stuffed wit nice big dang yuen wit filling of black saseme..lol..hahaha..XD
then he scold me say i play play..lol..hahaha..
*but how could he not knw i am YI TING~!! hinz.. wa ae ah kor le..sob..T.T
nvm la..once in a while it's counted as an entertainment..lol..

today just wan to study and talk nia..dwn play d..hahaha..
starting frm next week wont online d.. wait..i mean less online..will only online frm 9 to 11..after that off you go..hahaha..

really very ashamed of my result.. wait.. not very.. it's EXTREMELY...
haiz.. but i deserved it i think this post will be my last post bout my failure d..i have no time to complain nia.. i will work hard now.. and try my very best~!! ^.^

YESH~!!! hahaha..XD
Wish me Good Luck guys~!!!
THX fr being there fr me..sorry to make you all worry and frust and angry... really didn't mean it.. felt like i've make a lot of ppl angry..hahaha..paiseh la..XD

0 comments: