Thursday, October 23, 2008

@@ tummy aching..sob..T.T

tummy hurt like hell~!! argh!!! sob..T.T very pain..huhu... i dun like it when i have constipation...
and dun laugh at me..=.= i also don't know how come i had this..sob.. 2 days d le..sob..huhu..

today i got back my maths paper result.. i expected i would get that kind of marks but i don't know i felt the pain so much.. i was so damn disappointed with myself.. very very disappointing.. What the Heck~!! but it has already happen and i dun have anything to say bout it already.. cause it is my own fault.. so lets just leave the matter there..

having an outing on this Saturday..a BBQ..hahaha..but sob.. haiz..i have no extra money already.. totally broke till gonna drop...haiz.. but what to do?? life is like that and i have no right to complain..
-.- why sound like so old neh?? hahaha..nvm la..

sien arrr..i think i will start to study d..i dun have much time to restudy later..must do it asap..since result so bad..

I've talk to my mom today after i came back from school..went back early cause too moody d..haiz.. i told her bout my results..she dun really like it..but it has already happen..so..i dono wht else i can do..but..to change to college.. mom say if bro go to private uni..i have to find a college that doesnt need to spend so much money..haiz..hinz.. i also dono la..

i am livin in a very slow-pace of my own world..haiz.. must jia you..hwaiting!!!

today pui no go school..sob..T.T i pack extra food fr her to share wit me..but she never come to school..she never tell me somemore..huhu...t.t
nvm la..i think i knw why she never come..poor her..*pats to pui..
dun sad..auntie gip you lollipop okie?? buy by fatin gip by me one..hehehe..

hope to see everyone around me happy..i dwn affect other ppl d..
i really dun knw i give such big impact on ppl..thxs fr being my friends.. ^.^

if you all sad pls tell me k?? eventhough i can't do much.. but at least i can be your listener or even you lil black book.?? or pats?? so pls do tell me when you were sad k?? i am sincere..cause i can see a person is sad no matter how they hide..hahahaha.XD

today after recess i saw han way like very sad and frust.. i think he having problem..i dono wht happen.. but felt sorry cant help...haiz.. such useless friend i am..mm..

dono wht's wrong wit me..so long d no pimples..dono why now gt breakouts..sob..T.T
huhu.. i really dun like pimples on my face..sad..
if i saw one on my face, i will definately sure to pinch it..a bad habit of mine..it's like so damn irritating to me if i touch my face and there is something there that is not suppose to be there.. you get wht i mean?? haiz.. nvm la..

today what some more happen??hahaha..
today kh actually call yk to say sorry to the whole class.. was real proud of him..hahahaXD
i was like shocked when i heard him say so.. lol..and when i saw yk's reply.. i cant stop laughing at all..me and tong was like laughing all away..lol..hahahaXD

hmm.. ya..might because i ate 2 icecream today..so i got stomachache?? i dono la..
i like the blueberry flavour..but..i ate everyday d..so must change d..
jim , ray and kh tell me that the corneto is only rm1.20.. dono they liying ot me not..tomorw i go check the pricing..if it's really rm1.20 i am sure to buy..but i dont think so la..cause i bought taht day the auntie say it's rm2.00 haiz..dono la..

then nothing happen d ba?? if gt also i cant remember now.. hahaha..XD
oh..ya..i'm seacrhing fr this song.. who ever has it.. please send it to me pls??
thx ya..i was finding fr it's song..cause i gt the mv only..lol..hahaha




thx you~!! ^.^

0 comments: