Sunday, October 19, 2008

ppl around me~!!


okie..

my very first post..hahaha..

i'm gonna write the ppl around me..

really thx you guys fr being there fr me

i really do appreaciate it a lot..

especially my gang ppl..

lazy wan to list out le..but i think you guys knw..

not frgtting my friends in kl..hahaha.. miss you guys a lot..>.<

hope to hear fr you all soon.. cause my hp spoilt and sim lost..

haiz.. chin ae si chin cha suei..haiz..

but.. behind all the clouds sure to be a rainbow awaits..lol..

so..

lik wen, pui xiang, yoke wan, may fong, chin yean, becky, connie, chin yee, gee hui, shwu pei, sherminn, betsy.. where most of you in kl...huhu...T.T

pls keep intouch wit me k?? dun frgt bout me..

even now we less talk to each other cause very bz..and also..new friends around us..

but do remember i am always your friends..

FRIENDS FREVER~!!


a poem fr my friends..^.^

My friend
when inside you are hurting
and only I know
I wish the forces of nature
were at my command
I would reverse time
and make you smile
when deep inside you
a storm is raging
and your soul is but a boat
upon the lonely seas
I want to calm the waves
and bring you home
I am always here if you need me
to cry with you if you need me
to laugh with you
to pray with you
to run with you
to live life with you
You are my friend
I will never leave you

I promise... (^^)v

0 comments: