Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WhOs oUt thErE?? o.O

well.. morning to all cause i wrote this blog after i talked to px.. she told me bout me *tht is I* being emo and moody cause of my online game..i thinked quite a long time wether i should write this here not? you know why?? cause i knw they will read.. somehow anyone will read.. *i guess XD*
reason why i wrote this is cause..they said i've changed.. yes i admit i've changed.. i knw wht i am changing to.. but.. they said i am changing to another person.. which i think i am not but wht they think are more acceptable cause it's wht stangers will think bout me..
recently i have been staying late night continuously playing this game since 3 days ago..
but i dont think anyone knw wht i think..
i do admit i stay up late to play this game and gave some gamers my hp no.. *fr my clan war*only..
might be it's because i ignore ppl around me more than usual i think.. cause i knw the feeling or ppl being ignored.. i can knw how the feeling is..cause i knw..
i always think i knw and usual tht is wht i said to myself
and most important i knw i do
so.. when px tell me bout how she look at me now.. i dont knw wht to say.. i really dont..
when she tell me she been through game's addiction.. my inner heart was like..okie.. i get it..
i've become more impatient and more hmm not serious?? yes.. tht's how i gonna say..
not serious.. haiz.. dont knw la..
since recently.. i jst knew something.. which i cant tell out..=.=
hate my life man~~ wanna tell but worry tht if i tell it hurt ppl.. but if i dont i hurt ppl too..
ppl will think i am moody and stuff..haiz... add on wit my problems.. which i dont think anyone knw wht it is~
sometimes its so hard to explain.. i wanted to tell someone how i felt.. not say i dont belive my friends.. jst tht.. when u tell them.. fr them it's something serious.. there's nothing like.. u tell them then they ignore wht you've jst said.. but this shows how much they care for u..
i really cant stop thiking bout px telling me tht i am being emo and moody this few days..
not only her actually.. it's mf too.. as a matter of fact i dont knw how to explain to her..
somethings the other ppl see are diff frm wht i think..
i knw i am lil moody.. but emo?? hmm might be?? i dont knw??
ya she say i dont knw myself.. and i am denying..
but i really need to knw when and where so i can knw how to change it..
she mentioned bout badminton time.. hmm.. couldnt think bout it actually wht i've done till she say so.. really dont... so i think prob do come frm me..
haiz.. wht is wrong?? might be the way i think is wrong.. but wht i can say is.. i knaw clearly wht i am thinking and doing.. i've been through this condition before.. T.T and i dont like it..
need to wait time to pass by to let everything out and thus true me is back?? will i come back?? dont knw actually.. XD
well at first gt lots of things to write bout but now.. i have none cause i dwn think bout it.. haiz..
any way..

THX fr reading~ XP

2 comments:

MayfonG said...

actuali smtimes i quite angry wit u..u always say that nobody understand you..but u tink properly lar,did u give us chance to do that??u NEVER!!
evytime,u gt prob,i wanna know,bt hwen i ask you,you always wil ans me n say:"you wont understand lar,nobody know wat i tinking?"
when you say tat,i dwn ask again d..i'm sick of asking you,bt u wil never tel me..
i noe smtimes,some things cannot tel..i can understand tat,bcs i gt things to hide from u al too..
if u reali dwn us to know wat hapen to u,i hope u can hide it .dn ever let us know..dn make it too obvious til v can look through frm ur face..
we are frens,u remember one thing,WHEN YOU ARE SAD,V WIL NEVER BE HAPPY!!
i wan back my frens,i wan back the yi ting tat always wil laugh nonstop,willing to share her prob wit us..
tats al i wanna say..i noe its hurts..
bt i hope u wil listen to me..dis is wat frens are for for~~
sory if i have made u hurts..

MayfonG said...

and i love you~~i like you dis fren..
n i appreciate you..