Thursday, December 4, 2008

MuAhhAhA~~ EviL mE >.<

LOL~~ hahahah..
waited so long to tell this out man! hard to keep secret frm close friends~~ *darn it!
today gonna talk bout my bday party XD
lol.. u can say i ss or whtever.. but i am gonna tell out wht i think anyway..
actually i already knew bout this bday plan already XP
u knew me~ well~ hoho i gt good obeservation skills..
have been emo-ed bout this few days ago..cause i need to make sure my friends dont knw i knew bout it, if not they wont felt satisfied tht their plan worked..
but one thing they did tht almost got me was=.=
they involved pui xiang in this!!
i was like wtf!! why involved her~~??=.= i was so darn shocked when i see pui was like so emo.. it make me emo.. if she ignore me, i was ok bout it.. cause i will be thinking she need sometime alone..
i was actually very used to be ignored so it doesnt giv me much effect.. *eventhough i say i am used to it BUT I DONT LIKE IT MAN~~IGNORANCE IS PAIN TO ME!!
then the stu kh he scold me=.= zzz make things worst.. and i knw i cant control my temper when a guy was rude to me..argh!! BUT i control my feeling.. i walked away when he scold me..
i knew wht he was trying to do but wht he did was too much fr me tht time..
then as wht they wan me to be.. i went walking around leaving them some space to discuss wht they wanna do XD.. then here is the climax LOL!!
they asked me to go down to sing bday song.. when i was walking down was thinking how to be shocked?? cause never in my life i was shocked fr bday party XP (it's true!!)
tried my best to act surprise but somehow...=.= i was too lame at acting surprise.. i gt nothing to say.. but i was touched tht my friends gone so much to do all this for me.. they tried their best to hide it frm me XD and make sure things work well LOL hahaha..*cant stop laughing*
I WAS REALLY TOUCHED, HAPPY, EXCITED AND LOL!! *okie i admit i was lil bit angry cause they use this trick on me (the hell thing)*
cause the only was to make me fell so is when not only my friends ignore me but tht give me most impact was my friends being sad and emo!!
AND I AM SORRY BOUT THE SCOLDING THING..T.T WAS LIL BIT TOO EMOTIONAL??
AND SORRY IF MY WORDS HURT U *T.T* DONT REALLY MEAN IT ...
SO, TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE!! PLEASE BE HAPPY AND DONT BE SAD!!
IF U ARE SAD, TELL ME!! I WANNA SHARE WIT U MY HAPPINESS!! WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FR YOU!!*pls dont misinterpret*

so conclusion, thanks guys fr doing so much things to make me happy!!love the organiser, ppl involved, her mom and dad too XP fr the house, the accompany, card and presents *but the shaver was like lil bit err=.= but i was good mood after tht XP and the plan tht they made fr me to be surprise XD

I AM VERY HAPPY!! BUT U GUYS MAKE IT MORE WONDERFULL FOR ME!! XD
I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!! XD FRIENDS FOREVER!!

*by the way, i am not complaning but i havent ate the mushroom and the blackpepper sausage at all T.T all thx to someone=.= but i knw he was jst trying his best to make me in sorrow XD


THX FR READING XD

0 comments: