Monday, December 29, 2008

SomE SonG LrYiCs..

This song is frm the movie 200 pounds beauty..
i went to youtube to search fr it.. i mean the one sang by Kim Ah Joong.
but i found the eng version of it, and give the song a try and it turn out to be not bad. XD
The song title is Byul / Stars
The lyrics(sang by unknwn guy but his voice is not bad)>>>

i feel the wind blow in this window place
there i see the star beyond this window pane
shining so bright here in this night
here i feel the sense of love
deep in my heart i cry fr u
every tears tht falls feels like a wound
the stars in the sky gently shines
taking away my pain
i hear a voice gently saying
dont be a afraid
i feel a warmth come over me
as i sleep in their embrace
and eventhought i
do not have the strength to go on
eventhough i try to hold on
this love will never ever be
meant fr me
but i'll keep on smilling
eventhough my dreams wont come true
i'll remember every moment wit u
like the stars tht shine forever
i'll treasure my love..
for you..


Next will be frm tvxq...
*nvr thought tht i would actually wen to find some tvxq song ysterday..=.=
but jae still look the same way i seems to me..XP
This song title is Love In Ice.
a lovely song it is..XD
The lyrics>>>

it's not ur fault those hands are cold
clinging onto
the wounds of past
afraid to love someone
turning your back against
the true meaning of the story
the heart tht is hugged
slowly melts
like ice
to be loved by someone
by anyone
it makes life shines
like this
if it was me
i would make your heart once again
warm wit undying love
fate's play
eventhough it makes
your heart ache
when the ters ends
a ray of light
descends frm the darkness
we can grasp it
we can feel
the fierce painful touch
of a person's wamrth
sorrow and loneliness
tht very person endures
searching for
a refuge to mend
yes for you that place is here
dont worry dont dont falter anymore
i will protect you
because it is love
my love (woooh)
as it is beautiful
as it is miserable(dont be afraid)
this is beautiful (let u knw my mind)
beautiful time(you knw my love)
let u knw my love
to be loved by someone
by anyone
it makes life shines
like this
if it was me
i would make ur heart once again
warm with undying love~

posted this cause recently i have been searching fr songs..
too bored at home but too lazy to do homeworks..XP
such a human i am ^^

anyways,

THX fr reading ^.^

0 comments: