Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NeVer ThouGht It beFOre~

Hi all~ It's seems that it has been quiet a while since the last time I actually posted a blog.
Somehow I'm just too lazy to post? LOL -ya, definately..
Well, since I have not been going out this few days..
I'm gonna talk bout what I experienced today..
Might be it's because i wasn't at home that much, I never noticed all things small little thing happening around me.

Today, 16th Dec, sharp 12 am, I wasn't sleeping *evil laughs-muahaha*..
I don't really remember much what i was doing at that time, might be talking to my friends? hmm..think so? o.O
As usual, after that i all of us stop talking. Usually i will continue to play my game after that but somehow, today.. not really in the mood to play. XD LOLs don't know why..~
Then i saw something that is shocking to me and definately DISGUSTING.
Wait, might be not only shocking but also amusing and hilarious to me..
There you go>>

It happen around 3.21am,
I was busy copying notes i borrowed from Chia Wen.. -need to return to her asap
Then my bro was in the living room. I know he was cooking some meals for himself cause he just came back from work. As i was copying the notes peacefully in the room, -silently~
and "ARRHHH!!! *cough* *cough* ARGggghhhh~!!(sign's of changing of sound)"
So damn shocked, ran out to see what happen to him..
(in my mind was thinking that he burnt his hand or leg or xiao di di or whtever)
but when i open the door.. He asked me to help him to take some water for him..
(in my heart *hehehe* sure kena d)
Then i saw his eyes were watery.. *kakaka-s*
Then he sneezed.. I was like..*=.= wht?*
What just happen? *wondering~*
Then he told me, he cooked some instant noodles *mee sedaap(goreng)* and he some how he was eating too fast till the mee went to his nose..
EwEEWWWWEEWEEWWW~~
*dang!! he showed me the "LUCKY" mee *pukes*
but somehow when i recall it now i felt funny..XD LOLs

Next, it happen around 4.45am,
I was talking to pui xiang at that time i think and at the same time playing games..XD
everyone was asleep by then..
Then there u go.. my sis with her crazy sickness.. talking to herself while she was sleeping..=.=
i knew it happen before, cause i seen it before. It was TOTALLY HILARIOUS and CUTE.
Around this time she just jump up from her bed, then she start to talk to herself..
"ho mo?? mei you le.. wo chong liang le..T.T zhen de" -lol XD
then here comes the eeww-ish part..
"zhen de hor? zzzz aiyo~! wo siang yau fang pi!!- then "prruttt~" "
ROFLMAO~
then she went and sleep back.. LOL >.<>

0 comments: