Friday, December 19, 2008

LiL CouSin's BdaY~

Hi! XD Today I am going to talk bout my lil cousin's bday. Today is her bday! XD

Happy Bday Hui En!! >.<

Not frgtting my dear friend, Lee Ee Leng, her bday is today too XD

HappY Bday Ee Leng~!! ^.^

My cousin she have total of 5 sisters elder than her. She is the youngest in the family. Here a pic of the bday girl>>>

and a pic of her wit her cake XD >>


Her sis organised a small party fr her.. T.T how sweet~
She bought some pizzas and drinks fr her.
We had Thai Seafood>>

this is wht happen on the second snap~ LOL>>>
(wonder where the other part went to~)
Hawaiian Tuna, *nice~ >.<* >>>

The last and best of all, THE CAKY~!! = )

All this prepare by her 2nd sis.. *which came to my house frm evening till the party begins..=.= bout 4hrs...A pic of her and her beloved dear fr 4 yrs>>

~the end~

*sry bout the photo quality.. can u imagine it's frm the same hp camera??=.= a weird hp..

THX fr reading ^.^

0 comments: