Sunday, January 25, 2009

~CHinEse NeW YeaR SpaMs~

~HaPPy ChInEsE NIU*cow* YeAR~ ^.^
to all my friends and family..*pratically everyone XD

Went to my grandma's house this morning to "report" myself..T.T have to go there and talk to humans..=3= all the opasan..sobs..
but.. luckily.. one thing tht save my soul when talking to them is the angpao..
it really help me to ignore wht they were saying and my head will automatically nods when talk to them..*impression of i am ACTUALLY listening..lol*

I dont really like to talk to my aunts and uncles.. they are so...argh..=.= and all i hear is bla bla bla.. eventhough i knw it's english..XD or mandarin..or hokkien..or cantonese..-.-''
and worst of all the topic will be>> "how are u now?? where u studying now? u must study hard knw?? u knw.. my friend's daughter/son , they too study form6 and....*it goes on and on...=.= and on..when i mean on and on it's really ON AND ON~"

but i do knw they are jst worried bout me.. i do really appreciate it..^^ thx
*jst try to cut down those kinds of talk less?? T.T

well i'm now at home, wanted to spam some pics..
*really srry bout the pic's quality..cause i tried my best to keep the "beasts" frm moving to bright places d.>.<>>

MY CUTE LIL COUSINS BRO!!
*darn if u were infront of them..ahh!!! u will pinch or bite them lo!!

my 5th uncle wit his son XD
dont look down on the kid=.= he is dangerous i tell u!! dont say i dont warn u..
but he is as cute as a devil!! XD *hugs*

hehe..uncle teaching hedgehog how to give me angpao XD kakaka-s
*chien hau's nickname is hedgehog ^^

the devil playing wit her mom.. hedgehog trying to cekik mom..cause he thought he doing mv..*srry bout the lightings..>.<
this is my 6th uncle and aunty XD and their children XD

cute lil cousin..he is more 'guai' then his devil cousin..

my cousins playing together XD ahh~ so sweet..*BIG HUG*


the camwhore kid>>






arent this baverage cute?XD it's frm thailand.. bought by my family's " ku ku".. i dont really knw wht's her relationship wit my family..XP



now, the camera shy kid>>






aww~ >.<> he was tryin to avoid frm being taken photo..have tried so hard to take.. but i only managed to take 3 pics nia..T.T
anyhow, will post new pics if there's any.. till then..byebye..
THX FR READING ^^

0 comments: