Sunday, January 18, 2009

hates msn=.=zzzz

Today is not my day i think. I've been trying so hard to make everything work perfectly, but it always turn upside down! Hate it when it happens on me!!
From this morning till now. I havent had any rest. I am gonna fell sick if i dont have enough rest in this week. In the morning when i wan to go to physic tuition as usual. I set my alarm wrongly. how great =.= i woke up at 5 am and i was wide awake!! damn!! then i went ot sleep back and manage to fall asleep at 6. Then after tht i woke up at 8. thought wanna show off tht i really can wake up early if i wan to. but=.= stupidly i lost my key and was finding fr it bout 30 mins at definately i was late to tuition=.= argh!! then at tuition i fell asleep fr 30 mins and i went to wash my face. lucky i do work.
then.. after tht i had another tuition.. chem.. but no one went and i was thiking since no one going why not i take this opportunity to do all my school things?
yup..stayed at home and do my mpp stuff..tiring..=.= very tiring..dont knw wht i should do.then gt quad thing to plan somemore~ argh!!!
then my msn is not working at all!! tht's wht make me so damn pissed off!!
i hate it when my msn is not working~!! argh!! i wan to kill ppl d!!
wtf!!! =.= zzzz why is msn so damn retard?? i have a lot of things to do and it spoilt at tht time?? hey~ F man!! this is really very irritating lo!! i have been trying to sign in fr how many damn hours!!! and i was in and out =.= argh!!! wtf!!!
i changed my passwords.. over and over again.. sign in and out oever and over again=.=
and it still wont work!!!! my patience has it limits le!!!
i gt so many things to do!!
argh!!!! is there any messenger tht is better than msn but i still can keep my emoticons?? i really dont like to keep on trying signing in then out and in and out fr billions of time!!! argh!!
till here first!! now trying again after release my anger here...
thx

0 comments: