Saturday, January 3, 2009

I LUV U!! I LUV U!! I LUV U!! YES I REALLY DO!! XD

Actually jst now i was posting some sms jokes on my blog and staring at my lappy.. waiting fr ppl to online..so and talk to them and bla bla bla..
to cut the story short is..

I LOVE U GUYS!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! BEST OF ALL!! DAMN I AM SO DARN LUCKY TO HAVE U GUYS AS FRIENDS!!
U GUYS REALLY ARE OMG, SUPERB!!! XD *KISSES & BIG HUGS*

I DONT KNW HOW TO EXPRESS MY FEELING NOW.. REALLY AM SPEECHLESS AND EXCITED AND HAPPY!! TxT

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

let u see why.. XD

who is HE?? o.O

i receive this jst now when chin yee ask me to go take something frm her..

and it turn out to be HIM!! XD

HE acted cute at me~ @@

showing his qualities~ >.<
and wit HIS EYES AGAIN~ @.@

but HE like my bunny..T.T

but then HE ACT CUTE AGAIN~!!! argghhh~!!! =.=

no!! spare my life pls~!!! TxT

Then HE PLAYED me again..*darn why he choose tuzki? =.='''

at last he gt over tuzki and back to me again!! XD

The moral of the story is~
This is all my bday presents!!!
I REALLY LOVE U GUYS~!! THX U ALL~!!!
THANK U PAPA FR NOT FRGTTING MY BDAY~!!!
THX U MAY FONG, PUI XIANG, CHIN YEE, TONG, LIK, CHIN YEAN, KY, AND EVERYONE OF MY FRIENDS~~ THANK U FR BEING MY FRIENDS~!!

now i felt so guilty fr delaying ur presents..T.T sorry guys~ trying my best to collect money d.. and pui i am sorry to u the most..cause ur present i keep on delay..T.T pls frgip me..


THXS FR VIEW THE SHOW~ ^.^

0 comments: