Sunday, January 11, 2009

MeMoriES >.<

I talked to connie yesterday when she online. I really do miss her.
Missing everyone in my life. Missing the time we had spent together, doing all the silly things we have done in class.. tht memory is unforgettable, unreplaceable, irreversible and extremely precious fr me. I've regretted, last time when we spent the time together, why am i jst enjoying it and never appreciate it? Now those times has pass away.. nothing can be done to get it back. NOTHING!! Why am i so carefree last time? having the silly thoughts tht we will be together forever side by side.. eventhough i knw we have to move on some day..T>T thinking tht i wont miss u guys this crazyly..and now, The punishment fr my silly thoughts now is the pain i have to endure missing u guys so badly like this..

Especially my gang ppl TxT

to connie.. who will always be sitting beside me..
listening to me singing..*sorry making u suffer lol*
whenever i'm in my crazy laughing mode u are the one i like to hit hahaha
whenever i am bored u are the one who talked to me..
whenever i am being a bad person u are the one who advise me..
whenever i talk bout jae, u are the one listening to me..
whenever i wan to drink water.. u are my supplier..
whenever i wan to hear stories u are the one telling me..
YOU ARE LIKE MY LIFE!!

to papa aka yoke wan.. who sits infront of connie..
u!! you are the one tht make me said each and every words tht's trully in my heart
even sometimes when i never speak a thing but u jst now wht i am thinking..
whenever i wan to complain, u will knw wht i wanted to say..
whenever i am singing u will sing along wit me..
whenever i walked alone.. u will be the one to walk wit me..
whenever i am in trouble.. u will always willing to help me witout me asking..
whenever i wan something.. u always give it to me.. even when i never said i wan it..
whenever i talk u will remember my words even i will frgt wht i've said..
YOU ARE LIKE MY SOUL!!

to becky.. who sit the other side of me XD
walao talk bout u..must becarefull d.. lol
i felt like u like to bully me.. giving me the special "treatment"..
but u will always be by my side.. lol..
somehow i mean now this moment only NOT really everytime..
i miss u scolding me.. teasing me.. seksa me..LOL
whenever i am bored.. u will come and ask em to play game wit u..
whenever i wan to run u will come and chase me..
whenever i am unaware of ur presence.. u will pull my skirts..
whenever i have the feeling to scold bad words u are always there waiting fr me to join u..^^
whenever i am being childish u will give me the stare.. the clouds..
i still remember this.. i somehow jst remember the image of u when i think bout it..
i was making this cold joke to the classs.. LOL NO ONE LAUGH! NO RESPONSE AT ALL..
BUT U.. U ARE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING..eventhought u were laughin at me but u are the only one laughing..
YOU ARE LIKE MY DEVIL!


to lik.. you!! you are the one who always protect me frm the devil.. XP
u are the one who always will ask me "wht's wrong" when i am quiet..
u are the one will always make me laugh.. no matter wht..
whenever i am hungry.. u will always ask me to join u to eat till i am full..XD
whenever in class u will always be the one who will join me to laugh..
whenever in class u will sing along too but in joking manner LOL
whenever i dance in the class u will be one challenge me fr a dance battle..
whenever i say bout my wish.. u will be the one who take the first action..
whenever i wan a thing.. u will give me wht i wan...
YOU? YOU ARE MY LOVE!!


to pui.. eventhough u are still by my side cause we are studying in the same school.. *obviously*
i still miss the moments we have in class.. where u will turn u table jst to talk to me.. listen to our jokes.. and add those spices in..
whenever i am drawing.. u will come and join..
whenever i am making a joke.. u will come and laugh..
whenever i never do homework.. u will be the one lending me ur homework..
whenever i frgt something.. u will remind me..
whenever i use a bad word.. u will be the one correcting me..
YOU?? YOU ARE MY ANGEL!!


to 5 of u guys.. might be u dont knw this..
i cant live without anyone of u guys missing frm my life..
because u are my life, my soul, my love, my devil and my angel..<3
but last time in class somehow i felt like we are the gangster..LOL
controlling the class..
connie the monitor..
becky the treasurer..
lik wen the ketua kebersihan..
yoke wan and pui the ajk keceriaan..
me? LOL.. nothing..
tht's why last time i felt i am very blessed..
somemore our relation is so good..
but now...T.T
even now it is still in my remembrance
the last year we had
all of us left the school..
we've parted our ways
an expression of loneliness of tht day
would tht be ur truth
unable to say a word of justificatoin
must this be forgotten
a year tht always return
bestows me wit a dream however
a dream tht cant be realized is sorrowfull
bring me to tears..


this is 4sc3....i even mark down wht we usually do at where..XD


this is 5SC3.. XD
**pls click on the pics to view a better resolution..

this is so embarassing.. but jst somehow i wan to post it up..
wanna tell other ppl i am happy having u guys as friends no matter how ugly and obsence mia things we did together.. lol..
i really do miss the moments..laughing at other ppl.. gossiping other ppl.. do wht best friends will do.. doing stupid dances and songs.. laughing at each others jokes..

sometimes i jst hate myself.. why i can miss u guys so much like hell?!!
i was wondering did u guys miss me like this too??
are u guys alone there? is there anyone taking care of u??
will there be a person tht will always be wit me like u?
to those who still have their friends beside them now.. pls appreciate it..
cause time cant be reversed..
i knw..i've been clinging to the part and u guys too much..afraid to leave u gys..
but the past make my life shines
but sometimes fate's play
eventhough it makes my heart ache and when the tears ends..
can i jst make one simple request??

pls come back once in a while.. especially this new year??
i wan to celebrate it wit u all..please?T.T
i miss the moments we spent together..


*might be you guys dont knw.. i was crying when i wrote this.. i jst miss u guys a lot..T.T

THX fr readin..^^

2 comments:

yokey said...

aaww.. sweet heart i miss you too ~
Ah~ remember that we used to bully you or make fun of you .=3= lolx
those good old days ,sweet memoriess~

XDDD don't worry i will come back this Chinese new year and celebrate it with all of youu guysXDDD!!!!

LikWen said...

argh lao ting dun so sad la...

me really miss you too ..i still remember how you create your stupid jokes and i elaborate it to make it funny and how becky will give us a Lame face...

and also how we joke with puan poh..

especially in chemistry lab..

i really miss that...

yeap is a sweet memories..

but i just hope that you also enjoy what you have right now altough we are not by your side now..

and dont worry althought after chinese new year got summor exam to go but i will still celebrate with you guys...same as becky..

maybe we can go ppl house and pai nian..right?

dont be sad yea..i love you^^

and dun think too much..

muacks!