Saturday, January 3, 2009

LoVes?? o.0

Hi! Today I went out to ivy's bday party. I was so glad that i was invited. I never went to her house before.
As usual siou wen will be the one fetching me. We went to pick up may fong first. *her tuition place is not that easy to find. =.=
We went to tesco before to ivy's house cause we wan to buy something first. I bought school shoe and mf bought her facial wash thingy.
We wanted to buy present for ivy before we go to her house but we found out that we dont really knw what she really wants.. so we plan to give her the present later. XD
After the party, we went to mamak for awhile.. cause sien ma.. then while talking.. i was too bored, i took the straw and played wit it wit the kuah kari ayam..
and vala~ i make a masterpiece out of it!! XD *well..^^*
have a look at it.. i took some pics of it..hahaha XD


nice ma? i felt proud of myself when i managed to draw it..hahaha XD
the love was so perfect in shape XP
i dont knw why i will draw love too..??
hahaha.. must be this few days keep on having talks wit gang bout love mia things till i keep on thik bout it..=.= swt man..
need to concentrate on studies more..haiz.. T.T
school gonna reopen soon d..tsk!!
hate it lo.. not enough time to study also...
darns!! haiz..nvm la.. my own fault never study previously..hahah XD
i think tht's all fr today~

THX fr reading ^.^

0 comments: