Sunday, February 1, 2009

continue..frm below XD

hehehe~ >.< continue my spams of pics..

aint this shoe cute? XD my new shoe ^^

too obsessed bout it..XP

clockwise frm my shoe.. then mf's shoe.. then pui's shoe..XD

XP how my shoe really look like..*took it during mamak..LOL

it has this "neko" label inside~ CUTE >.<>>> XD


this is siou wen.. LOL her usual pose..

this is pui~ XD cute le..XD

both of them ^^

this is lik~ XP luv her a lot.. hahaha

and last this is may fong..XD

recently i've been lazy to update blog.. haiz.. i gt nothing much to say.. but whenever i online..
i really dont understand why, but i jst wanted to post something.. but think bout it..
argh.. jst felt frust bout this blog thing sometime..T.T
but i wan to post pics up more cause i wan all the moments i spent wit my friends been captured down.. and at least when time passes by i still can have a look at it..

Thx fr reading^^

0 comments: