Saturday, February 7, 2009

Please help me sell or buy~ THX

Hi! I am in a mission now. That is to sell of my sling bad. It wasn't my wish to have this bag. It was mine because my brother bought it for me>*suppose to thank him bout his good wishes*
BUT, unfortunately, he bought the wrong type of bag for me. Which i suppose want to get hold on to a SCHOOL BAG and NOT a SLING BAG. I talk to him about it and he suggest that return it to the stall and choose a new bag.
"bagai jatuh ditimpa tangga" my hope all crushed into pieces because the fstupid shop owner said that the bag is not returnable.. and u know what that really makes me piss off?
if u walk in and out the shop fr 2x, i dont even think u could saw the note saying "goods sold are not returnable". Try to guess what he told us when we wanna change the sling bag?
Me: Uncle, my brother just bought the bacg just now. Not long ago, but i dont like the pattern, so can i change to another bag?
Uncle: har? @@pattern not nice eh?
Me: Ya, uncle.. can i choose another one?
Uncle: what? change? uncle tell u.. uncle kui meng zo seng yi em si a ni kuan eh.. cannot say u wan change u change.
Me: But we just bought the bag bout 1hr ago wor? then u all never give receipt we also dont knw ma uncle..
Uncle: dont knw? i got put le.. tuu~!!
Me: zha dau lo..=.=

*poiting to the edge of the wall.. but sadly it was the edge of the wall and the ceiling..

okie after my long complaning story..wanna sell of the sling bag..
here is some pic i took to show u guys the bag..>>>



front views wit the sling also..


side view..

front view sling of the bag..

back view side of the bag..

Please help me to ask around on who wanna buy it..
this bag have never been used before.. it's still new.. the price tag is still on it..
it has more than 3 "holes"= zip to put ur things
price range frm RM50 to Rm40.. actually price is rm49.90..

Please leave a comment if u are interested.. THX


THX fr reading ^^

0 comments: