Wednesday, February 18, 2009

# RaiNBowS #

Another boring post. This post can be ignored totally cause it talked bout nothing. Really nothing, so if you wan to close it do it fast before u get migrains. ^^


A lot of things had happened recently. Weird things is, most of it either i have gone through or it happened around me. What i think is, it's destiny or fate..
It has been about 2 months since I last take a sit and stare just to get my mind go blank. Miss those moments where i can think with my clear mind and recall what I've did.
Throughout the whole year (2008) till now, I haven't open the true mind and feelings of mine to anyone. I don't understand myself lately too. What's in my mind was, just do it and do whatever you want.Thus, leading me to the wrong path.
I no longer leading my own life anymore, but it revolves around the directions given by people around me. Is it too late for me to notice what have just happen to me? Is it too late to turn back?


If only I know the answer to my own questions. Might be at that time, my life would be simple and predictable. I want to practice my old habit of doing what that must be done at that time and do it correctly.. Hopefully i still can do that, if not i really need to start avoiding homo sapient around me. Sometimes, i have to let my evil side to speak too, then only i can compare and choose the best choice i can have. I might need to lose things that are valuable to me to achieve my goals, but if i really need to do so just to make sure i achieve such goal.. I might be hesitated but i will never deny to consider the probabilities.


Life is short and i should be grateful with what i have, i know that. *basically who don't?=.=*
But humans are weird aren't they? They will just keep on striving for the very best thing and make sure it's theirs. That's human. haiz..
Everyone have their own problems but some people got their own way to face it, to solve it, to avoid it, or even to ignore it.
But sooner or later, no matter how we avoid or ignore it, it still comes on the way and unless we solve it, nothing can be done.
So, be brave and face it and things will just go on and we'll find that life is like a rainbow.
It come after the rain and dark clouds, and by the end of the day, the raindow will appear at the end.


Even if the thoughts that you are all alone, it's fine. Alone is also a good thing. Being able to be alone is not an easy thing but if a person can means he/ she can stand strong and stable. A leader's characteristic indeed.
When a problem comes, the devil came along with them too, but we all dont know or forgotten that, when such things happens, the angels came with help too.
Pray hard that they came fast..XD so you wont suffer so much of excruciating pain.


Another question pops in my mind again. Why is it that when we want something it wont came to us easily? And why when we nearly get it, it will ran away? And when the decision of giving it up have been settled, that something came to us? People with those things should be grateful and appreciate it as much as you can.


Humans always live in the life of deceiving illusions. They don't know how much missery others have also experienced. Others might have denied it, others might have agreed on it, but how many of them actually speaks the truth and not exaggerating it? Thinking of humans are just humans, but actually deep inside they think the same way.


THX fr reading..*nvr think u can survive this* ^.^

0 comments: