Monday, April 27, 2009

=random=

hi..jst posting this up fr the sake of update.. dont like my blog to be left dead cause i knw my friends will somehow browse through it..*cough..talking bout some ppl..cough*

recently i am addicted to this fruity fruit.. really in love wit it.. never knew i love it so much till i've been asking my mom to buy it everyday..>.<>>>






me fav fr now.. DRAGONFRUITS.. ^^


ignore this continous post if u dwn to be bored to death..
it happen again today.. my mind wonder again.. when it's after recess, i actually hope tht he wont come..cause i knw if he came..his name will be written down..
but if he came earlier aything after assembly, he will be in trouble too..
i dont knw.. thinking a lot of ways fr him to escape.. but i found myself stupid..
why am i thinking all this when he was suppose to be on time..whtever..
i notice i've become soft hearted.. it's totally contradicting my trueself..
i've never been soft hearted on wht i am doing..
when come to think bout it.. i think it did happen very fast and too fast..
i wonder why do i actually kept quiet when it's happening too fast..
notice tht i actually put confidence and trust in it.. but jst..
nothing i can could say or do to make him see wht he mean to me..
thought tht i knew everything.. but honestly i knew nothing..
we dont knw anything.. but there was never a we..
you and me are same but the we is not there.. i think tht's suppose to be the way?
all my life fr once i am confidence... over confidence on something tht i am afraid off..
and i should knew it wont be perfect.. it will never be? but i think problem come frm myself..
i wanted so much.. so much tht it's hard to get.. and i never give.. i jst take..
might be i take too much till the moment i need to give i cant give anything..
no body knw who i really am..i never felt this empty b4.. i am always alone..
i took my pride too highly i think? but it's jst me.. change it? i dont knw how? or jst tht i am not willing to change fr the inside? humans cant bear the truth.. it's jst painful..
i knew i would say get over it.. but i knew my feeling is the opposite of it..
too naive of me to think and let down my guards jst because i felt ease around.....

0 comments: