Friday, May 1, 2009

lil piece of everything..

Hi! I wrote this post cause i am totally stunned and speechless again..
i always thought i was a good debater.. cause when i talk.. i cant stop.. think tht most of u guys knw bout it.. but i was wrong till this morning..
never thought i will lose so badly to her.. hate myself=.=

my mom bought some dragon fruits home today..
i saw the fruits on the table and ask her when she bought it.. she say in the morning..
then i told her bout wht mf told me..
mf told me bout something happened to her family when her mom bought the dragon fruits..
she said there's this lil worm inside of it.. so she advice me to becarefull..
i told my mom bout the story bout it..
how serious was it and things.. and u knw wht she answer me?
our convo>>

me: really le.. mf tell me de le... so nxt time u buy must jaga -jaga knw? dont simply go buy knw?
mom: wht? u dont lebih la.. wht all this worrm mia thing? u think mummy no study de arr?
me: i never say so arr.. jst wan to remind u k? u dont lebih wit me pulak..i jst telling k?
mom: aiyah.. dont care la.. so wht if gt worms? THOSE WORMS ARE GOOD FR HEALTH K? IT'S THE FRUITS WORM..
me: *shocked=.=""* har?
then i go speechless.. i only gt . . . . . . . *dots*. . . . . . .

my bro over heard our convo and she told my mom
"ya.. ya.. then if i eat the worms then i wont get cancer right? then i wear underwear outside now i will be superman right? then i eat the worms inside, then few days later i become cacing man right?" then he clap his hands..

i go LOL man..

1 comments:

Witchy said...

ur brother really....lol