Saturday, April 4, 2009

shock stunned dissapointed and blur..+.=

it's 2++ now.. i am totally stunned dissapointed and blur and speechless and shocked and argh!!
it's her... it's her.. it's really her..
the moment i woke up i saw her..
i thought it was a bless frm dear god tht my wish came true.. but as i get the clearity of my thoughts back.. *i gt headache in the morning XD*
i was wondering why is she in MY ROOM..
totally shocked.. and once i regain my awareness.. i knw it's like wht i expected..
me stupid fking bro frgive her and bring her back.. and they are now back together...=.=
stupid-est bro i ever had in my whole life..
i wonder if my mom wen to holiday fr honey moon and something happen and there u go.. my bro's birth.. =.=

too dissapointed to say anything.. i did nt talk to her at all fr the whole day..
not tht cheap to talk to her.. and not tht stupid to be like my bro...

now only kek sim nia.. dwn care bout my bro anymore la..argh=.=

0 comments: