Saturday, April 18, 2009

collection XD

HI!! XD today too lazy to type since my friends keep on saying my blog sux cause it only has words in it and NO PICS. So, i jst randomly keep few pics for this week.. *actually this few days nia..XP

I was sitting outside the living room jst now and gt too bored so i played wit my hair.. and tada>> it turn out to be nice.. so i took a few pics of it.. XD i personally think it's nice >.<
sometime my friends ask me if i let go my hair when i am at home.. actually if u wan to compare the period of time i let down my hair the most.. it would definately be at home.. but usually i will always do this.. cause i find it neat and nice>>> *then wht u guys did at home?
i wan to knw too >.<

oh.. jst remember i bought a nice nice baby today..
another baby to add in to my collection !! kakaka *evil laughs*
here's some pics of it>>
it's a new store in dp.. and i only bought baby fr RM4.90 XD


look at it.. it's so pretty.. ahhh~!! =D

it's all red!! me love red!! ^^ suppose to buy the cover in red but the chopstick is pink so i took this instead..LOL (realistic of me XP)
there u go..the new jap store in town.. melaka is sooo gonna be a hectic place in the future.. so many entertainment here.. T.T

well.. beside entertainment we do have to take care of our health right?
my mom bought this biscut a few week ago and i was addicted to it.. it taste so natural LOL
and it's really healthy.. really!! enen.. :3
it's high in fibre..
and it's vegetarian food too.. so to my vegetarian friend *point toward meenal* AT LAST I DID SHARE MY FOOD WIT U LOL!!

ah.. i got injured this week.. everyday i think? T__T hate my life since then..
it's like every where.. and it only happen when i'm around him =.= hate u..zzz

let's not talk bout that already.. hmm..

frm 17th of this month onwards, there will be a pc fair in mp.. and look wht i got >>
A USB FAN!! XD
my bro bought the same thing as i did at rm50 last 2 years.. LOL at him now.. and i would like to say to him>> "HAH!! IN UR FACE!! LAN C LA.. DWN LET ME USE! NOW I GOT THE SAME ONE AT RM10!! HAHAHA!!"
but something happen once i bought it.. felt so dissapointed wit myself.. T___T
the moment me and mf took the plastic bag and turn away frm the booth happily..
yoke wan pointing towards the opposite booth and it wrote RM8.00 fr the same usb fan..
waaahhh~~~~!!!! so kek sim!! wah!! i really hate tht moment lo..
i thicken my thick skin and wen to ask the salesgirl whether i can cash back the fan?
she say no..>.< nothing much fr today.. and i took this pic at the store.. i like the key chain they sold there.. it's pretty and cute..xD




thx for reading..^^

0 comments: