Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rndm...

This whole month I've been busy. Seriously, I am. But i don't remember what I was so busy about? LOL.. But what really make me post this is because I got a very old friend of mine who called me out of sudden and say that she need someone to listen to her.
I was sleeping that time. Seriously dead tired and even if there's fire drill, i wouldn't wan to wake up. But she sounded she need comfort.

She tells me that she's having problem with her relationship.
But it's like more than half a year since the last time we met.. I don't even know what's going on with her love life.. But the fact that she was quite cool with it, so i asked her more. She broked up with her ex a few months ago.For me to hear this from friends of the same age.. it's like a normal thing..*ofcourse- must see who also la..*

But she told me she was the one who requested to break.. I asked her she found a new one? She said no.. Then i ask her why she requested and she didnt wan to tell me.. =.= wtf?
I think might be her relationship of 2 years shown the true colour of their own.
The guy wasnt as perfect as she think he was.. But i believe this goes the same as well fr the guy..hahaha >.<
So, to the fakers out there.. U can fake now.. but not forever.. Ur true colour still will show..

But odd to know that, a lot of ppl broke up.. I knw ... it's none of my business.. But i was shocked that they broke up.. i mean..they looked like a good couple.. hmm.. might be good is also a bad thing.. But hope that u're alright now.. stop thinking once u've decided.. =D Magic word: "everything is gonna be alright" *cheers*XP

time passes by so fast.. the fact tht i knw i'm gonna turn 20 in no time..
bipolar mood- excited and stressed..
I haven't even done anything yet.. like those achievement thing.. waseh.. i dont wanna grew old without doing anything crazy..

Okie.. I seriously miss home recently.. Due to the fact that the last time i went home was a month ago.. T^T eventhough i tried to remind myself " those go indian, pakistan arr, uk, rusia, or aus study more kesian" , i still miss home alot..cant wait to go home..>.<

I think a few days ago, i manage to do some self-reflection-moments..
I've been a Baaaad kid..='''=
Got to use less money and got to study more..
even if less money = less food..T_____T
Mommy, i dont wan to say sorry to u.. cause i'll make sure u'll never be sad because of me..
I'll buy u a house, a car, a maid, and good food.. =D
but i dont knw i can really make it real or not..
but hope is better than nothing..muakaka..


OMG~ Having test today and tomorw and the day after..=.=
wow.. i am soooooooooo excited... yeah rite!
all the best to the examiners out there..hope that u'll give good marks to the students..XD

p/s: it's 3.12am in the morning.. sleeping disorder T^T

listening to I Can't by 2pm frm Still 2pm..

~*PeaCe Out*~


0 comments: