Friday, October 1, 2010

empty

Clicked on the Fb's apps,"Phrases on Fb" and it shows me>>
Because even if you decide to let go, a part of you still won't.
Then i accidently clicked again, and it showed me>>
Let go, forget the burdens of the past. The past can't be changed.

My reaction: =.= wth?! why so "mao dun" aiguu..

Don't really know what to post as I'm just too bored to think of anything creative or fun to read.
Recently went back to Melaka with Uni's friends, I brought them to Thai Kuang.
Bought a new book entitled,
" You Just Don't Understand - Women and Men in Conversation"
It's an awesome book because the moment i read it, I seriously don't understand what is the Men trying to convey to Women and vice versa. Having a examples of dialogs of conversation between Women and Men.
*sexist book..LOL! but it's quite nice*

As a student again, the only thing in my mind was Test and good result. I mean, who won't? ==
But the time limit is so short and my so called NerD-Button is not even ON.. How can i get it on? I tried to put pressure to myself but I just forget bout it very soon. LOL!! typical me..>.<

I think my NerD-button wasn't able to be turned on because it's rusty already. Jia You ba~ >.<

Suddenly, I wanted to watch Ghost movie. ^^
Well, let's see how it goes.

Listening to Insomnia, Whee Sung

~Peace Out~

0 comments: