Friday, October 29, 2010

Ending or Beginning? ^^

Today's the last lecture that I'll be attending for this sem. It felt like a bullet.. Everything went on so fast that I didn't know that time has passed so much.. 1st Sem has reach to an end..What's left behind is the final exam..
It felt like orientation was a month ago..hahaha XD

Starting to know how everything works now after the 1st Sem ends.. Gonna really study from now onwards.. Hope everyone do well to in their final exams..=D

Well, to be truthful, I'm still not close to my coursemates.. But I do believe such things take time.. Still looking for room to rent for the 2nd year.. Managed to get a few agen's number and stuff.. but there's still so many things to consider.. especially transport and living cost..haiz..

Still thinks that home is the best..hahahaXD
all thanks to the expression that the uni gave me, especially on the water crisis..
still burning in flares =.=

Seriously can't wait to go home~
Missing mommy alot.. i dont knw till the moment being away from home so long..it's like around 1 month already since the last time i went back..

Hmm..nothing much I'm gonna blog now..hahaha..cause i can't remember things that well anymore..

gonna update my tumblr more frequent so that i can start to used to it..
GOOD LucK in FINaL PeepS~ =D

listening to ni bu zhi dao de shi by lee hom~

# PeaCe OUt XD#


0 comments: