Monday, August 2, 2010

Study Freak ==

This month of August..
DROP DEAD BUZY T__________________________T

My roommate actually said:
"Yi Ting, you look so free and relax everyday..I'm jealous"

And i go:
"WTH?! I"M BUSY.. just not in the room..=D"

wht you see there, doesnt mean that i'm free lo..=.=
having presentation and test and quiz and activities and daily chores to do..hhaiz..
What a life..

But Deep Down.. I like this busy feeling.. Make me Feel like whatever shit I'm doing..
It's BIG! =D

and of course.. missing family and home and friends back in melaka too..
nothing much to say actually..but too bored rite now..=3=

listening to waka waka..
PeaCe OuT~

P/s:
usually.. all my 3 roommates will be studying, writting and calculating and doing all those memorising till late nite..
they are uberly busy ppl, as well as i am..just tht things that we're busy is diff..

take fr example at this moment i wrote this post..
they're all reading..and doing assignments..and i'm busy eating and finding new food to chew..XD

0 comments: