Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Point of View =D

Hello~ Meh Sista and Meh Bro~ XP
Dont knw wht I'm crapping actually..

I just wan to write this down before i totally forget bout what I'm suppose to write. ^^
~My Point Of View~

I personally thinks that UNI LIFE IS AWESOME!
Bet that everyone (which only includes those that I knew them =P) thinks the same..

But everytime i saw their pictures. It's always them with poses and friends. I mean that's a good thing and the picture turn out to be good and was liked and commented by lots of ppl..

In opposite, I think that I totally enjoyed living in Uni, it's not because of knowing more opposite sex and chit-chating on how cute they were, exam coming and everyone freaked out or even ranting bout how was the lecturer's class or or.. where and what the hell are we eating today?==

For me.. =D
I personally thinks that it's everything.. Not only focusing on one small part of it on tht's why i liked it..
Reason on why I'm saying so? >>

1) Learning new and revising old subjects brings me back memories on yester-years..>.<
2) Having to take care everything yourself
3) Doing chores like washing clothes,and cleanings all by yourself
4) The adrenaline of Taking quizzes and exams and satisfaction after answering it
5) Got to do whatever that i wan to do (fr eg. Gamin, Fb-ing, Movies) anytime i wan
6) Walking to classes when able to or taking bus when it's late
7) Thinking together on the only ONE HELL of a BIg Problem, "WHAT TO EAT?"

This feeling of "berdikari" is soo cool~
I like this feeling.. Cleaning my own mess up.. I notice i became more
hardworking when i came here.. Beside the fact that I'm already hardworking =D
Might be, I was too hardworking creating mess, so i need to be hardworking too to clean it..ROFL~









~listening to Lemon Tree~

#PeaCE OuT#


0 comments: