Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nothing much..

Hi... =3

I'm pretty much bored and have nothing else to do.. *even having 3subjects to settle*

So, I'm gonna blog bout anything tht jst pass my mind fr now..

-->> Wishes ^^

This is the
Wishes that have never came true till now and i desperately want it to happen ASAP:
1. Getting 4.0 this sem >.<
2. Getting a gay guy best friend..T____T
3. Super rich
4. Free flow of nice food and drinks =D
5. Become slim or thinner == *dont laugh*
6. A fat cute dog pet named tweji
7. Air-conditioned hostel room -totally in my dream fr this one..

And this,
is the wishes that i wish since i was young, and it actually became reality..
1. Having a lil sis == *no wonder they tell me to be carefull of what i wish for*
2. Bought things that i wan with my own money..=D

-->> Laptop

My lappy is starting to go bizarre out of sudden.. Symptoms of turning off and on again out of sudden.. Black out of sudden.. Going slow everytime i open something.. and getting hot very fast.. haiz.. wanted to buy a new one.. but no budget at all for that.. since i'm not working..T^T
But lappy have served me well.. it has been 3 years now since we're together..=D

-->> Spider

GOSH! so damn pissed of with spiders.. I've been waiting fr tht mutated spider to come out and while i was writing this post it actually came out.. i was soooooooo anxious, quickly grabbed my all-multipurpose-folded-amazing-newspaper-stick to hit it.. and DANG!!! I MISSED IT!! argh!! and it got away.. lost in the dark corners that i couldnt reach..== FTW!!

Seriously.. the spider incident jst make me go blank~ grrrrr...

Wanted to play any MMROPG.. if only lappy is as good as old times..
Listening to BoA-Hurricane Venus~^^

#PeaCe OuT#

0 comments: