Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NO one knws the truth..

Sudden feel.. Decided to write this eventhough tomorw i'm going to library early in the morning..

I dont understand human.. It's so hard to understand.. So i jst take them by how it suppose to be.. Unless, those close friends, which of course..will spend more time adapting..

I've been told to be direct cause of beliefs tht if they were told, they can take it..
Which, confirmed that they WONT be able to handle the truth..
Truth is jst sometimes so hard to take..
And the best solution ? Do nothing bout it..

Believe how your heart feels..
Ignore what hurts you..
As long as you're true to yourself..
Let them hide themselves up when everything is cleared out one day..
Those tht have evil thoughts bout you..arent the real ones..
When humans look into their past, either they are proud or regretting on what they have done..
I believe at this moment of my life, I have no regrets..but they will..
I'll live my life to the fullest..
You too..

LiVe YoUr LifE to ThE FulLeSt! =]

How to do tht?
Simple things always make humans feel better..
Have a Chocolate.. Listen to music..
Feel the wind and think of families and friends that are always there fr you even not beside you..

Listening to The Climb..
PeaCe OuT~

^^



0 comments: