Monday, July 12, 2010

MissiNG YoU~

Hi!
I knw i knw...=3=
Too long ago since the last time i've updated my blog..XP
I've always wanted to update it but the only prob is tht the pics uploader cant take in in loads..=.=

LOl.. might be i'm lazy [I admit it!]..kakaka..

can always click on the link to my FB's photo fr Uni>>
http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.php?aid=2072439&add=1&flash=1#!/album.php?aid=2072439&id=1428387321
i wont be uploading always..so check it out yourself..XD

I'm missing home totally.. But many things to be done in Uni fr the moment..

Today, I've been lost in my own Kolej TDi fr bout like 10x.. felt stupid..T^T
But.. I was able to see things tht i'm arent suppose to see..LOL.. *wonders*

I'm homesick whenever I'm able to sleep..Missing my mom's food.. and the things tht i DONT have to do..clean water, nice tv, nice bed, nice food.. and pratically free~
but here, everything needs money..haiz..

They should let me go back.. you bast**d uni!! =.= zzzzzz

Melaka~ YOU ROCK BABE!! miss your delicious food, pretty view, repertoire shoppings, and small size...>.<

I'll be back soon ^^ *i hope so..prays*


Peace Out~

listening to The Reason..^^

0 comments: