Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Rorschach Test

Hi. Today, when i was browsing through the web and facebook, I saw a word on the Highlight section about being a Rorschach test. Out of curiosity, I decided to look for this test to know about myself better.

The test that I found is this >>http://www.theinkblot.com/



You guys can have a try on this test because I personally thinks that it's quite accurate despite the things that were written/ stated about me was a little bit..errmm.. insulting?

This is my result>>>

  • Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long.

  • Job Performance & Attitude
Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick. You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement.

  • Interpersonal Insights
You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span.


And it stated that I'm 63% sickness. @@ shocking huh?

Trust me that the answer is painful to read..>.<

thanks for reading. ^^

0 comments: