Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Best Drama

Hi. I've a sudden urge to post this up because I was really moved by drama. Since young i really liked to watch Hong Kong drama they not only provide good storyline, they make the drama more 'drama-ish' till viewers can really feel themselves in the drama. I've been following (more like addicted) to this drama. I can bet most of you guys have watched it too.



Heart Of Greed ^^ *thumbs up*

Oh yea, I like Hong Kong drama especially when those veteran in the show too and not to forget most of the actor and actress are good-looking. <3
"FACE IT!! IT'S THE TRUTH!! THEY ARE GOOOOOODDDD-LOOKING!! LOL XD"
okie okie, I know this movie is quite old but I just knew about it recently. Sorry. >.<
Damn, you must say they are good. No wonder Hong Kong drama is so demanded even in other countries. Being a stupid online geek, I took a try to find Heart Of Greed through You-tube and guess what I actually found. I was so happy when I saw a person posting the videos up but badly I've never had a long stay in Thailand or even a Thailand relatif. >.< *no wonder my mom asked me to learn more languages* All the episodes was in THAILAND. I mean.. Thailand? o.O

I think the whole drama was really perfectly shoot. The storyline was awesome. If you watched it, I can bet you'll be as excited,emotional and aggitated as me.
There these 2 songs that they played as the background for a few scenes. Which I think it's suitable and smoothern the storyline more.
1) Starry Starry Night by Don Mclean
2) My love will get you home
*i'll put the song in my music player for you guys to hear*

From the last post I did, a few people from MELAKA, are UNABLE to answer my question.
Which is dissapointing I think. I'll post the person's name next week with another question, which is going to be harder to answer compare to the last post. ^^

Till next time then,

Thanks for reading. ^^


0 comments: