Saturday, October 8, 2011

HOliday's Buzz =3=

Hey all!! New sem has begin now. I was kinda busy an lazy to update my blog eventhough i still continue to take pics a lot..hehehehe.. Oh well.. nothing much happened.. I just moved in to a new rental house near Uni area and busy with new sem thingy.. I think this sem is too fast.. cause next week would be my test 1 already.. SHOCKING!! @@ I havent even fully slept in class yet. Haiz.. 
Well, the tough gets going, the going gets tough! =D
So, just a few pics from my holiday things~ =P

I tried to learn guitar but it seems that i dont have the patience to learn them after like 30mins.. I QUIT! ^^

I had some thing else to fill in my time~ muakakak~


Okie~
So besides playing with my cousins and farming and eating and jalan-jalan and stuff.. One of my favourite event during the holiday was this>>>

IT"S WHAT WRITTEN ON THE CAKE!! ^^


The we went to Arena.. WHICH we are supposed to go to KTV gogo..but somehow we ended up in there~


p/s: It was my first time being "sort-out" by the cops around 2am while we wanted to leave.. We saw someone was fighting at the door and we rewind to our sits and BOOM! Lights on and "Lelaki sebelah sini, Perempuan sebelah sini!" My reaction was, "WTF?! @@ PLEASE DONT CALL MY PARENTS!"

But oh well, didn't get arrested also.. THANK GOD!! =3=








 I can't take my eyes of this cute little squeezable chics!!! argh!!!! they are so small and yellow and soft and fat and a lil bit stinky.. =P

 Went to the beach! ^^


 Ate rojak and cendol and guess what? We met an angmo couple with a baby! the baby so cute.. but he dislike me..=.=


 SO!! RAYA TIME!!! THANKS TO KAK PYA!!! =D
Had a blast during raya time ^^
















Okie.. I think that's it fr now.. will post more when i am more rajin..hahaha =D
BB and thanks fr scanning thr my post~ ^^

p/s: listening to How To Love- Sam Tsui cover (<3 it)

2 comments:

优柔寡断 said...

hey.. eating.. wow.. your life is so exciting.. i also want.. haha.. wanna meet up with you la.. miss you a lot..

eatingyiting said...

hi.. i actually dont knw who are u cause u didnt put your name there.. LOL!! =P leave me ur name and i'll go find u~ hehehe..