Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nothing Big..o.0

HI all!! I know it's kinda more than a month since my last post! xD what to do? IMMA LAZY~

So? Progress in my life now?

let me cut it short here.. only things that i can remember now..
I start my driving lesson last week i think.. both car and motor at the same time.. got my my L now.. but got to wait 1 month before they allow me to take my P.. so still waiting..
am having issue with my driving tutor too.. he's a bit touchy person which i am totally hate it.. i got bruises on my legs because he tried to touch my leg..=.= *toot*
the story was.. 1st day of practical.. he hold my hands telling me that he wanted to teach gear thingy.. Which i personally think that there is NO NEED to hold my hands..he can jst show me like how the gear looks like.. it's so damn obvious.. then he touch, poke and point at my left leg.. which is making me piss off on the spot and i warned him bout it.. but he scold me instead saying i was very annoying asking a lot of questions and being lebih.. but i still insisted not to be poked or touched again or else i would have to beat him up..=.=t

and the next day..what i said was proven with evidence that he touched and poked me..cause my leg have bruises on it!!! stupid person.. got me so agitated!
i took a picture for safe keeping.. so that if i need to make any complain i could prove it and this is to prevent him from doing anything off the limit!
so the very nxt day was my motor class but he got to fetch me to the center... so i asked him again is it necessary to touch me.. and he ask me why.. so i told him my hand and leg have bruises now.. and he gave a super reaction of saying "really?! i also dont wan touch u all la.. u all so dirty! my hands more clean..."
From what he said, definitely he is scared that i would file up complain towards him.. so he better keep his hands to himself~ =.=

So, last month nothing much happened..
i wen to my aunt's dusun to pick up A LOT of durian, mangosteen and sour lime~ xD
There's a moment where i jst stop to rest in dusun.. for like 10 secs to catch my breathe.. There were like 10 mosquitoes sucking my blood at that moment!! OMG!!! This is one hell of an expensive experience.. I even got sun stroke fr while.. my face was red for the whole few days.. T^T i looked stupid and drunk..=.=
took some pics too..but lazy to upload..T^T sry~
nxt time maybe! xD

I've also cut down my online hours.. Cause now.. even online is kinda bored for me.. haiz..
and my weight gained..
Talking bout weight.. one of the most embarrassing thing that happened to me is THE DAY..
THE DAY when i flashing my fat tummy which is wobbling to my mom but 3 men pass by my house and saw my fat tummy!! T^T *emo*

But for the moment.. everything else is very peaceful~ xD
Thanks fr reading~ ^^

p/s: listening to So Goodbye by JongHyun (SHINee) **nice song**
^.^

0 comments: