Monday, May 9, 2011

May Days!! =D

A short post to start with! ^^
On the 6th of May, I declared the end of my 2nd Sem 1st year student's life. It's another new chapter now! AhhhHHH!!! I can't wait for the next sem!

I'm staying outside campus starting from the next sem! Besides the fact that I'm excited that I can plan steambot or BBQ party.. But it's because the new things that I'm gonna explore when I'm staying outside campus~
Okie~ Pictures first!
Mommy jst came back from Korea few days ago for holiday. I was very sad when she went to Korea cause I was suppose to follow her but because of my exam that clashes with the schedule..=.= But mommy bought a lot of things that I wanted from Korea. ^^
Snickers! that's so long~ I've never seen this long Snickers in Malaysia. Might be I'm Jakun.. LOL~
Sweets~ >.<
I'm super loving this honey! <3
It's not too sweet and it seriously blends well with bread (bread =something that I seriously dislike) =D

So, after the last paper for my finals.. Took a trip with friends to kill our starvation for "DELICIOUS" food~ =D


went for steambot!! Our bill stated RM183~ LOL!
Then we went to a stall nearby to eat "tou shuang".. I was pretty much ROFL when I heard the name of this dessert was "tou shuang".. In my mind I thought my friend was telling me "i also very shuang" hahaha XD But it was tasty.. =D

We ate this fake shark fin soup the next day~ =D not bad actually~

NOthing much to say now~ Tata! Take care!

Looking for jobs in Melaka now with a reasonable pay. If u have any info~ Do enlighten me! lol =D Thanks in advance!

p/s: listening to Big Bang - Tonight and jst only change to 2NE1-Don't Cry.

site to share: SeoulFm This site is pretty nice~one of my frequent webpages.. always updating with new songs and mixed with old songs as well..

Have Fun! and Enjoy Your Holidays!

0 comments: